Prospect Info: 2015 Development Camp

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=773184

Group A: Eric Comrie, James Kruger
Group B: Connor Hellebuyck, Jamie Phillips

DEFENCEMEN (10)

Group A: Marcus Karlstrom, Jan Kostalek, Josh Morrissey, Brennan Serville, Troy Stecher
Group B: Craig Dalrymple, Sami Niku, Nelson Nogier, Tucker Poolman, Nolan Valleau

FORWARDS (26)

Group A: Joel Armia, Kyle Connor, Andrew Copp, Chase De Leo, Brandon Denham, Matteo Gennaro, Jansen Harkins, Scott Kosmachuk, Nolan LaPorte, Daniel Leavens, Jimmy Lodge, Michael Spacek, Matt Ustaski

Group B: Mason Appleton, Axel Blomqvist, Nikolaj Ehlers, Erik Foley, C.J. Franklin, Tanner Lane, Brendan Lemieux, Tyler Morley, Ryan Olsen, Nic Petan, Jack Roslovic, Bradley Schierhorn, Landon Smith.

That's a hell of a group.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Entire 2015 draft class is attending. That's impressive considering there's only two canadians on it. Lots of college guys too, which means they have to pay their own way.

I just woke up and in a haze, anyone missing?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
was hoping to see Connor and Ehlers in the same group

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Crazy that all of the NCAA kids will be attending (I assume since they're on the roster)

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
No that's right, he was around but didn't participate.. I remember seeing him doing autographs and things though.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Interesting that the NCAA UFA D they brought in are RHD's. Used to be that RHD's were the rare ones, for the Jets it appears to be the opposite.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Now that our prospect pool is really filling up, we can't just hand out ELC's like candy. I can see it happening if the player will play in the AHL in the fall. But I don't see us handing ELCs to 18 year olds.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Now that our prospect pool is really filling up, we can't just hand out ELC's like candy. I can see it happening if the player will play in the AHL in the fall. But I don't see us handing ELCs to 18 year olds.

our first 2 picks are going to college. Brendan Lemieux is the only one that's imminent IMO

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
our first 2 picks are going to college. Brendan Lemieux is the only one that's imminent IMO

I meant to free agents or dev camp invites.

edit: I don't think it's a coincidence we drafted a lot of college guys.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
invites:

G James Kruger

D Troy Stecher
D Craig Dalrymple
D Nolan Valleau

F Brandon Denham
F Nolan LaPorte
F Daniel Leavens
F Tyler Morley
F Bradley Schierhorn
F Landon Smith

jetkarma*

http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=773184

Group A: Eric Comrie, James Kruger
Group B: Connor Hellebuyck, Jamie Phillips

DEFENCEMEN (10)

Group A: Marcus Karlstrom, Jan Kostalek, Josh Morrissey, Brennan Serville, Troy Stecher
Group B: Craig Dalrymple, Sami Niku, Nelson Nogier, Tucker Poolman, Nolan Valleau

FORWARDS (26)

Group A: Joel Armia, Kyle Connor, Andrew Copp, Chase De Leo, Brandon Denham, Matteo Gennaro, Jansen Harkins, Scott Kosmachuk, Nolan LaPorte, Daniel Leavens, Jimmy Lodge, Michael Spacek, Matt Ustaski

Group B: Mason Appleton, Axel Blomqvist, Nikolaj Ehlers, Erik Foley, C.J. Franklin, Tanner Lane, Brendan Lemieux, Tyler Morley, Ryan Olsen, Nic Petan, Jack Roslovic, Bradley Schierhorn, Landon Smith.

That's a hell of a group.

Fantastic .

Great to see the depth of talent so strong and to see the high end players coming . It will serve to make competition and internal pressure very very strong imo .

Looking forward to this camp a lot .

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I haven't been to one of these before but I am planning to go on Fri - Sat. How early should I show up at to get a decent seat?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad