Minneapolis, MN
Stoner - Gilbert
Falk - Prosser

giphy.gif

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Dumba has always been tough - him and Scandy have permission to fight on occasion.

Bettter to have guys tough enough to take care of their business than a goon.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Dumba has always been tough - him and Scandy have permission to fight on occasion.

Bettter to have guys tough enough to take care of their business than a goon.

You say that... but when the day comes that he breaks his hand ala Chara... or ends up with a concussion from the fight and misses half a season, you may change your mind.

We need his shot and offensive abilities.

I agree, we don't need a goon, but I prefer the forwards in the bottom 6 do the fighting.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You say that... but when the day comes that he breaks his hand ala Chara... or ends up with a concussion from the fight and misses half a season, you may change your mind.

We need his shot and offensive abilities.
Yes we do. Desperately.

Meanwhile, wth is going on? Are we being impolite again?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Seriously? Speering when the game is pretty much over....in the freaking preseason? Anger management, my friend.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Coyle leads the league with 7 assists in the preseason. I know it doesn't mean a whole lot in the preseason, but what a huge boost it would be to this team if he took a big step this year.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Coyle leads the league with 7 assists in the preseason. I know it doesn't mean a whole lot in the preseason, but what a huge boost it would be to this team if he took a big step this year.

When you have games like the Wild did last week, in which they scored 8 goals vs a jv team, the stats get padded beyond reality.

I would put zero stock into those numbers right now.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
When you have games like the Wild did last week, in which they scored 8 goals vs a jv team, the stats get padded beyond reality.

I would put zero stock into those numbers right now.

true, but other teams have the same chances to pad stats lol

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
true, but other teams have the same chances to pad stats lol

That doesn't change the fact that these numbers have zero indication on what goes on in the regular season.

Unless you really think there's a chance Coyle will outscore everyone else on the Wild roster.

Remember how AWESOME the PP was in last year's pre-season? They looked like they put on a clinic for how to run a PP... how did that turn out?

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
That doesn't change the fact that these numbers have zero indication on what goes on in the regular season.

Unless you really think there's a chance Coyle will outscore everyone else on the Wild roster.

Remember how AWESOME the PP was in last year's pre-season? They looked like they put on a clinic for how to run a PP... how did that turn out?

the wild might not even have a team when the season comes, these could just be preseason phantoms

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN

Didn't we just say preseason doesn't mean much? Feel like you're arguing against no one. :laugh:

P10p

May 15, 2012

You mean the powerplay that lead the NHL during playoffs?? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad