2015-16 AHL Preview: Marlies could be the class of the North Division

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
ryan_dzingel_ottawa_091514.jpg
Photo: Binghamton Senators forward and Ottawa Senators prospect Ryan Dzingel turned in a solid AHL rookie season in 2014-15, posting 17 goals and 34 points in 66 games (Mark Spowart/Icon Sportswire)

</p>The North Division name comes over from the American Hockey League’s Western Conference along with three teams from last year’s division – Rochester, Utica and Toronto – in addition to the other three teams from New York state – Albany, Binghamton and Syracuse. The St. John’s IceCaps, who have switched their affiliation from Winnipeg to Montreal, also make up this seven-team division that has several pre-existing rivalries due to the close proximity of most of the teams.… read more

The post 2015-16 AHL Preview: Marlies could be the class of the North Division appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Vincent Dunn is not a prospect to keep your eye on, he is a prospect who quite recently was sent to the ECHL & I would think could spend most of his career their. Bingo is going to be a very experienced team this season with the number of vets they have brought in, as well as a very tough team. A new player to keep your eye on will be Eric O'Dell who is centering their top line & returning goal scorer Cole Schneider & O'Dell should be a lethal pair along with Dzingel who keeps getting better.

Paul & Tobias are going to be another pair to keep an eye on & let's not forget Puempel who can still score goals. McCormick is the guy who plays with an edge that you need to keep an eye on much more than Dunn, he has a motor that never stops on every shift & he will drop his gloves quickly. Ewanyk is another guy who plays with an edge that will see a lot more ice time in Bingo than Dunn as well as Zack Sortini their new Captain.. The defence will be big, tough & solid in every pair & their goaltending I expect will also be quite good this season. I pick Bingo to be the best team in this new division & not the stinking Marlies. Are you from Toronto?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad