WC: 2015 — Team Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladesofSTEELwFIRE

Feb 15, 2010
I looked up Bjorn Krupp on hockey's future and he is rated a D! Not good at all. He is already 26 I believe. So if he hasn't made the NHL by now he won't make it.

I'm superseded he is only 6'2" when his dad is 6'6". Ihren Mutti muss sehr kurz sein. :naughty:

olliho

Apr 1, 2008
An ok performance so far from the germans, regarding the players who are not in Prag they have done the best they can. But it also could have been 0 points so far. France was the better team in the first game and Latvia also was the better team until they got the 5 Minutes.

Goalies Endras and Pille where a big part, outside Can & Swe only 3 goals against in 3 games.:yo:

olliho

Apr 1, 2008
I looked up Bjorn Krupp on hockey's future and he is rated a D! Not good at all. He is already 26 I believe. So if he hasn't made the NHL by now he won't make it.

I'm superseded he is only 6'2" when his dad is 6'6". Ihren Mutti muss sehr kurz sein. :naughty:

Björn Krupp is a average defender in german league, he has not the quality of his dad. He made the national team the first time this year, i think only because of that many injuries.

BladesofSTEELwFIRE

Feb 15, 2010
Björn Krupp is a average defender in german league, he has not the quality of his dad. He made the national team the first time this year, i think only because of that many injuries.

Yeah, it's clear he's nothing like his dad. That's too bad because Germany needs all the help it can get in international tourneys. They weren't even invited to the World Cup of Hockey next year. If they made it they would've been the 3rd largest nation only next to the USA & Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad