WC: 2015 — Divisions I-II-III

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
I was at the game. The atmosphere was truly incredible...
Let me show you guys how we support our national hockey team:

But these are just few examples of it. We will never forget this game.
Btw it was more than 15 000 fans in the arena. Around 11 000 polish fans and more than 4000 hungarian fans.

legionista

Jan 17, 2013
Maryland/Brooklyn
EN goal, HUN advances. Kinda hoped Poland would go forward to punish the huns for adding those imports.

Poland did place highest among teams with no imports. If we had a couple though I think Poland would have advanced, even though I don't know if that would have been a good thing at this point.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Bordered by Russia, Belarus and I thought Poland as well, but looking at the map I can see I am mistaken. That's what I meant.
It's just that "lost in Slavic lands" sounds like something a deluded racist in the 19th century would say.

As for East Slavic people in Latvia, they're all recent immigrants, who were looking for a better life when they came here. It's got nothing to do with Slavic lands, just like there are no Pakistani lands in Britain.

Also, Poles are not East Slavic. :)

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
It's just that "lost in Slavic lands" sounds like something a deluded racist in the 19th century would say.

As for East Slavic people in Latvia, they're all recent immigrants, who were looking for a better life when they came here. It's got nothing to do with Slavic lands, just like there are no Pakistani lands in Britain.

Also, Poles are not East Slavic. :)

I didn't mean anything like that. At all. Already explained what I meant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad