GDT: 2014 Youngstars Tournament: Flames vs. Oilers: Sept. 13th: 7:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM MDT

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
he has skills? He's like a poor mans Jooris.

He is an above average skater with relatively good hands. I think he is capable of playing in the NHL one day but in saying that I realize that he has an incredibly long road ahead of him and will likely never be a regular but he brings a ton of intangibles to the table. He simply catches my attention each and every time I see him play.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
He is an above average skater with relatively good hands. I think he is capable of playing in the NHL one day but in saying that I realize that he has an incredibly long road ahead of him and will likely never be a regular but he brings a ton of intangibles to the table. He simply catches my attention each and every time I see him play.
Elson will never play in the NHL. He is barely an AHL quality player right now, he may bring the intangibles but his skill level is just not going to see him advance much beyond being a regular AHLer.

And of course Elson with a great pass to make me look bad, but I still stand behind what I feel about him. :laugh:

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Elson will never play in the NHL. He is barely an AHL quality player right now, he may bring the intangibles but his skill level is just not going to see him advance much beyond being a regular AHLer.

And of course Elson with a great pass to make me look bad, but I still stand behind what I feel about him. :laugh:

;)
As do I.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad