2014 Winnipeg Jets Season Ticket Confirmations

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
TNSE Letter:

The condensed 2012-2013 NHL regular season is fast coming to an exciting conclusion. On behalf of all of us at True North Sports & Entertainment Limited we would like to thank you for your incredible support of the Winnipeg Jets throughout their second NHL season at the MTS Centre. We sincerely appreciate your passion and commitment and are now planning for the Jets 3rd NHL season.

Looking ahead, the NHL has now confirmed an exciting new divisional realignment for the 2013-2014 season. The Winnipeg Jets have moved to the Western Conference in 'Division B' alongside the Chicago Blackhawks, Colorado Avalanche, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, Nashville Predators and St. Louis Blues. Season ticket holders will now get a chance to see their Winnipeg Jets create new mid-western rivalries for years to come of championship NHL hockey in Winnipeg.

We also remain committed to enhancing your fan experience each and every season. Over the next few years you will see a broad spectrum of upgrades to the MTS Centre as we continue to enhance the building concourses, audio, visual and food and beverage game day experiences. At the same time, in order to bring the highest level of competitive hockey to Winnipeg your Jets will continue to invest in a winning long term player development program.

Now that we are preparing for the 2013-2014 season, this letter provides direction regarding next season's payment process pursuant to your Ticket Purchase Agreement. Please click on the link in this letter to find your 2013-2014 ticket payment confirmation and related payment information. This material includes a full set of easy instructions including how to log-in to your account and confirm your choice of payment options for the 2013-2014 season.

This year Winnipeg Jets season ticket prices will increase for the 2013-2014 season by 2%. A complete account status update, including account credits and simple interest credits earned with us throughout the 2012-2013 season, will be sent to you today in a separate communication.

The 2013-2014 season ticket payment confirmation deadline is Friday, April 12th, 2013.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and passion; we share your pride in our Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club and look forward to a playoff run this Spring followed by another exciting season of Jets Hockey at your MTS Centre.

Sincerely,

TRUE NORTH SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED

James C. R. Ludlow Norva Riddell
President & CEO Senior Vice-President, Sales & Marketing

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
TNSE Letter:

The condensed 2012-2013 NHL regular season is fast coming to an exciting conclusion. On behalf of all of us at True North Sports & Entertainment Limited we would like to thank you for your incredible support of the Winnipeg Jets throughout their second NHL season at the MTS Centre. We sincerely appreciate your passion and commitment and are now planning for the Jets 3rd NHL season.

Looking ahead, the NHL has now confirmed an exciting new divisional realignment for the 2013-2014 season. The Winnipeg Jets have moved to the Western Conference in 'Division B' alongside the Chicago Blackhawks, Colorado Avalanche, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, Nashville Predators and St. Louis Blues. Season ticket holders will now get a chance to see their Winnipeg Jets create new mid-western rivalries for years to come of championship NHL hockey in Winnipeg.

We also remain committed to enhancing your fan experience each and every season. Over the next few years you will see a broad spectrum of upgrades to the MTS Centre as we continue to enhance the building concourses, audio, visual and food and beverage game day experiences. At the same time, in order to bring the highest level of competitive hockey to Winnipeg your Jets will continue to invest in a winning long term player development program.

Now that we are preparing for the 2013-2014 season, this letter provides direction regarding next season's payment process pursuant to your Ticket Purchase Agreement. Please click on the link in this letter to find your 2013-2014 ticket payment confirmation and related payment information. This material includes a full set of easy instructions including how to log-in to your account and confirm your choice of payment options for the 2013-2014 season.

This year Winnipeg Jets season ticket prices will increase for the 2013-2014 season by 2%. A complete account status update, including account credits and simple interest credits earned with us throughout the 2012-2013 season, will be sent to you today in a separate communication.

The 2013-2014 season ticket payment confirmation deadline is Friday, April 12th, 2013.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and passion; we share your pride in our Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club and look forward to a playoff run this Spring followed by another exciting season of Jets Hockey at your MTS Centre.

Sincerely,

TRUE NORTH SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED

James C. R. Ludlow Norva Riddell
President & CEO Senior Vice-President, Sales & Marketing

With the 2% increase, how much are the tickets now? I thought after the 3% increase last year that would the highest it got, I mean how higher can it go.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
With the 2% increase, how much are the tickets now? I thought after the 3% increase last year that would the highest it got, I mean how higher can it go.

Much higher, but no more than 3% per year under the current TPA for STH. I am surprised that they didn't do the 3%. The Jets revenues will need to grow close to the league average in order to maintain a viable business model. In a gate driven league the best way to do this is with ticket price increases. Even with the ticket increases other cost go up such as Jet fuel and the Jets aren't really seeing any sizeable profit gains.

As for ticket prices $8865.00 for a pair of P3's. $4432.50 for a single in P3.

My 2 cents.

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
In fairness, TNSE paid us 3% to hold our $ on deposit so...hard to complain about a 2% ticket price increase. STHs have been treated quite well. If you don't like the increase, sell a couple games on seat exchange; the profits will cover the increase.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Let's hope they keep the discipline of the 3% per year max in the next round of TPA's. They shouldn't need to fluctuate more than that if the business is run properly and diversified. 3% a year isn't bad from my experience with the Bombers, quite a poorly run business and customer service operation IMO.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
No complaints, happily handed over credit card info and first-born just now! :handclap:

In fairness, TNSE paid us 3% to hold our $ on deposit so...hard to complain about a 2% ticket price increase. STHs have been treated quite well. If you don't like the increase, sell a couple games on seat exchange; the profits will cover the increase.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Here are the season ticket costs per seat for the 2013-14 season

P1: $6086.25* / $135.25 per game
P2: $5377.50 / $119.50 per game
P3: $4432.50 / $98.50 per game
P4: $3723.75 / $82.75 per game
P5: $3015.00 / $67.00 per game
P6: $2542.50 / $56.50 per game
P7: $1833.75 / $40.75 per game

* P1 price doesn't include the $500 annual Premium Seat Membership Fee.

And add another 2% if you're on the monthly payment plan.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
The only thing that kind of rubs me the wrong way is the cap is falling a fair chunk next year and the seats are increasing. I think 1% would sit a bit better with me. Of course we are all going to pay regardless, just my opinion.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
The only thing that kind of rubs me the wrong way is the cap is falling a fair chunk next year and the seats are increasing. I think 1% would sit a bit better with me. Of course we are all going to pay regardless, just my opinion.

We weren't at the cap though...
Our payroll will probably remain about the same.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Those prices look decent........but why not list the game day prices for next year....... for the A....B .....and C games.......... and what about the extra services charges on top of that.... for seat exchange tickets ........P1 and P2 are over $200 and P3 are @130-$170:amazed:

KingSalamon

Jun 29, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Im a UFA next summer... I hope to start talking contract soon!

Me too... I'm looking to see what True North can come up with to re-up me? :naughty:

I like the increase of only 2% they did state that per the TPA we would have a cap on price increases of 3% per year so they held up their part of the bargain.

I would not be happy to find out that if I want to renew my tickets for 2014-15 (and enter into another 3 year agreement) that they will be more than a 3% increase from the previous year but we will have to wait and see how that works out.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Once our contract expires they are free to jack the prices up to whatever they want, correct?

That's correct. It'll be interesting to see if they actually do that. I'd be surprised if they do. Considering even though P7 tickets are the cheapest there is still the least demand for them. P7's are the tickets you can always find when tickets are open to the waitlist. So not sure that increasing P7 over and above is a good idea.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Once our contract expires they are free to jack the prices up to whatever they want, correct?

Yup.

It will be very interesting to see after next season what happens when the 3-yr contracts start to expire. Will TNSE keep the prices the same and have everyone renew or will they raise the roof on prices, have a bunch of current owners leave, and fill those spots from the waiting list?

Each person has to decide on their own what they are willing to pay.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
I highly doubt they will abuse their current situation of a full building and profitable organization with an improving team to back it up by jacking prices and risking poor attendance in the long run.

It is in their best interest, in terms of trying keep this team here for the next 25 years + (by which point I believe that the league will have undergone significant change, and so it's hard to forecast anything beyond that) to keep that season ticket waitlist as high as possible. If it gets down to 500 people, then they start to get scared. While there are thousands upon thousands in line for season tickets, they know that the long term viability of the team is rock solid. The wait list isn't something they can milk for money. It's their insurance in case something happens that they can't predict, and for when the honeymoon period is over, and some people who couldn't really afford the tickets pass them up in the next round of renewals, and buy singles here and there or watch on TV instead. Because at some level, that's bound to happen.

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
I hope this makes about 1000 STH very mad and they all give up their seats....says all wait list members...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad