OT: 2014 Redskins Part VI: Winning the Offseason! (4-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Paulson should have caught that ball. He is to receiving what Niles Paul is to blocking. I don't think the defender got his hand on it. Paulson certainly doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Do we really have nothing open 10-15 yards down field? That run by RG3, nothing was open, zilch.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Paulson should have caught that ball. He is to receiving what Niles Paul is to blocking. I don't think the defender got his hand on it. Paulson certainly doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I thought it hit his left forearm and bounced out, looked to me like it should've been an easy catch.

I wasn't paying surgical attention though.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Do we really have nothing open 10-15 yards down field? That run by RG3, nothing was open, zilch.

THat's what I hate about NFL broadcasts on TV. Too focused on the QB and line and you can't see what's downfield half the time. What I have seen when it's shown, it looks like Dallas' coverage has been really solid. Taking away the longer passes really well and giving us the short ones. The announcers certainly haven't indicated there are open receivers being missed.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The defender clearly did, but whatever.

Having your hand in the vicinity doesn't mean you deflected it. There are a lot of passed caught the same way. Hit Paulson smack in the hands. Perhaps the ball went off course by a nanometer. Paulson had perhaps made one positive play all season. He needs to go.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
We are talking about the 1 TE on the roster who is not a good pass catcher. Why are they throwing it to him in that situation in the 1st place? Because Reed and Paul can block worth a ****.

Sep 19, 2008
This game isn't over but they have to score ****ing fast. Gift from the Cowboys helps.

Why does he take so long to ****ing throw?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Having your hand in the vicinity doesn't mean you deflected it. There are a lot of passed caught the same way. Hit Paulson smack in the hands. Perhaps the ball went off course by a nanometer. Paulson had perhaps made one positive play all season. He needs to go.

A lot of players need to go before Paulson. He is what he is, a good 3rd TE/Blocker who does well on special teams. He shouldn't be in that situation in the 1st place.

Sep 19, 2008
****er. This team is a tease.

Twice they've had EXCELLENT opportunites to cut into this 17 point deficit and TWICE they've got picked. IT'S A ****ING GAME IF YOU DON'T THROW THOSE TWO ****ING PICKS

THAT'S 14 POINTS

OUT OF A 17 POINT DEFICIT

YOU CAN MAKE THIS A GAME AGAIN. THE COWBOYS HAVE GIVEN UP. STOP GETTING PICKED

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
****er. This team is a tease.

Twice they've had EXCELLENT opportunites to cut into this 17 point deficit and TWICE they've got picked. IT'S A ****ING GAME IF YOU DON'T THROW THOSE TWO ****ING PICKS

THAT'S 14 POINTS

OUT OF A 17 POINT DEFICIT

YOU CAN MAKE THIS A GAME AGAIN. THE COWBOYS HAVE GIVEN UP. STOP GETTING PICKED

First pick is on him, but the second is on Roberts.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Roberts is another guy I won't miss. He's a slightly better Banks.

There goes the Williams injury. Happens every game.

So what about Williams? The guy plays hurt. He threw the key block on Jackson's TD catch with one good arm. The Skins need more Trent Williams.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So what about Williams? The guy plays hurt. He threw the key block on Jackson's TD catch with one good arm. The Skins need more Trent Williams.

I agree. Guy is a warrior. I didn't mean it as a slight against Williams. If anything I find it incredibly concerning that he's aggravating some injury on a game to game basis. Awesome that he plays through it, but still concerning for his longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad