2014 NHL Entry Draft Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Appears to be an insane year for the OHL at this point.

Aaron Ekblad, Roland McKeown, Michael Dal Colle, Nick Ritchie, Blake Clarke, Jared McCann, Josh Ho-Sang, Jacob Middleton, Matthew Mistele, Sam Bennett, Spencer Watson, Robbi Fabbri, Anthony DeAngelo, and Nikolay Goldobin all could be first rounders.

My sleeper from the O: Alexandre Renaud.

dreamingofdrouin*

o my god.....of all the fanbases..nobody comes close to being as absolutely insane(in a good way) as us...lol this is awesome

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
I hope Jared McCann is around for Habs in the 1st round next season. He's a C with Sault Ste. Marie, right now about 6'0, 180. He is going to be a solid 2nd line C in the NHL...IMO....oh...wicked wrist shot and a good playmaker.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
No tanking for Montreal next year. We need to tank for Connor McDavid. I will be watching very closely Alexis Pépin of the Charlottetown Islanders. He will be a potential 1st round pick from Candiac. Huge kid with lots of grit and potential.

But, I'm gonna take a summer break and come back with some news and articles as I will be attending the Team Canada summer camp in Brossard on August 4th and 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad