2014 Kings Stanley Cup Photo Thread!

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
10671284_10153069755909239_1015628430653471022_n.jpg

Kopistar

Jan 28, 2007
(not attacking you personally)

But I call ******** on this. This is 2014, not 2003. Clouds, google drive, dropbox, etc mother****ers!

Everything should be stored on a cloud, Just ask Kate Upton

Come on, you and I both know the amount of HD video they have on file is way bigger than any internet cloud would be able to handle, and handle efficiently when they needed to download it and use it. Quickest way is do keep it in drives....... Shame they didn't backup the drives though...

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I just saw a picture of Adam Cracknell wearing the jersey number 29. At least I believe it was him, hard to tell.

Ron*

Costco eyeglasses in Sutter's hand!

Love this guy. All he does is win Stanley Cups, then goes home to his farm to shovel ****. He may be the most unassuming winning coach ever, aside from Scotty Bowman (only because Bowman never tried to make fun of reporters during news conferences).

Down to earth guy, completely. Shops at Costco (as you pointed out). The complete polar opposite of ass clowns like John Tortorella and, back in the day, Don Cherry.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Love this guy. All he does is win Stanley Cups, then goes home to his farm to shovel ****. He may be the most unassuming winning coach ever, aside from Scotty Bowman (only because Bowman never tried to make fun of reporters during news conferences).

Down to earth guy, completely. Shops at Costco (as you pointed out). The complete polar opposite of ass clowns like John Tortorella and, back in the day, Don Cherry.

As a reporter, I'm fine with Sutter. Generally, he only picks on reporters who ask stuff they should know, or if they've asked the same thing 14 times from different angles (How great is John Gibson Mr. Sutter? Is he Patrick Roy X Ken Dryden + the ghost of Terry Shawchuk?)

The one I would hate is someone like Tortorella. He yells at you for asking a question like "How do you feel your team played tonight?" after a 6-2 loss. We all know you think they played like hog**** but we can't just insert that into the article. We need you to actually say how you felt they played. And we can't not ask the question either. But yeah, yell at the guy doing his job.

Watching Sutter pressers, its almost like he's having fun with you but in a way that makes you want to go back and learn more so you don't look dumb next time, not want to comeback next time with a spitball gun like you would with Torts.

Captain Mittens*

Ron brings it everyday! â„¢

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2