2014 Canucks Equipment Sale

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
Anyone heard any rumblings about an end of season equipment sale? In past years they've had one a week or two after the season ended, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Good place to pick up decently priced, pro-level gear.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Anyone heard any rumblings about an end of season equipment sale? In past years they've had one a week or two after the season ended, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Good place to pick up decently priced, pro-level gear.

Isn't it usually in the summer months?

Oh...I guess our seasons used to end later :(

Now I'm sad.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Sorry, no equipment will be sold this year. They'll all be incinerated during a high-security exorcism ceremony.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
https://twitter.com/CanucksStore/status/469224999216488449
Our Year End Equipment and Apparel Sale is back! Details --> https://www.facebook.com/events/1433159086941313

This is your only chance to get official Canucks equipment and apparel at blowout prices. Don’t miss this annual sale where you can pick up your favourite player’s skates, pads, pants and more at amazing prices as well as Canucks apparel at up to 80% off!

Date: Saturday, June 7th, 2014
Time: 11am – 6pm
Where: In the bowl at Rogers Arena – Enter via Gate 3

Discounts/Specials:
- All apparel up to 80% off – Includes brands like Nike, Reebok, Old Time Hockey, CCM, Lancaster and Under Armour
- Game Used Equipment specials
- Game Worn Jersey specials
- Memorabilia specials throughout the day
- Apparel and equipment giveaways
- Hourly door crasher specials

More Fun:
- Test your skills at the Canucks Rapid Shot (located on L100 at Sec 111)
- Watch the BC floor ball kids tournament
- Win a dressing room tour (winners announced every hour), or spend over $1000 and receive a complimentary tour
- Meet Canucks Alumni at the Alumni signing table

There you go.

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
I dunno if I should go this year... I've got way too many Canucks gear already so why would I want more? And spend $1000 and get a free tour of the locker room? Pass.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Did anyone go today?

I went around 1 and there was still some stuff left. I'm sure if i went earlier there would have been more selection in the jersey sale.

When i left there were several Kesler/Booth/Hansen XL/XXL jerseys. I settled for a Schneider (the only medium sized name there). I figure at 80% off, $44 for a real premier, i will change the name plate when the time comes (aka when Markstrom actually lives up to his name).

Also picked up a no name Millionaires jersey, probably the last one floating around, Millionaires t-shirt and luggage tag. 70% off Millionaires stuff.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Did anyone go today?

I went around 1 and there was still some stuff left. I'm sure if i went earlier there would have been more selection in the jersey sale.

When i left there were several Kesler/Booth/Hansen XL/XXL jerseys. I settled for a Schneider (the only medium sized name there). I figure at 80% off, $44 for a real premier, i will change the name plate when the time comes (aka when Markstrom actually lives up to his name).

Also picked up a no name Millionaires jersey, probably the last one floating around, Millionaires t-shirt and luggage tag. 70% off Millionaires stuff.

tshirts forunder 11$, come by and get yor birthday and Christmas shopping done

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
saw some pix on twitter.. looks pretty big this yr.. previous years only at the team store and small section outside..

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Ah, damn. I was debating whether or not to go but opted not to as last year's sale sucked. Sounds like this year's was pretty good.

Demko

Aug 13, 2009
Delta, B.C.
Picked up a Flying V logo Thomas Gradin jersey for $80. Buddy picked up a Tiger Williams for same price, Dalpe Total One stick for $175 unused. Another friend picked up a Hank jersey for $70 and a Salo stick for $65. Some of my other friends picked up a couple Santorelli sticks and some Heritage Classic practice jerseys. I got lucky last year with a pair of Edler gloves for $70.

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
Did anyone go today?

Yeah I was there at 10:30 and there was still plenty of M/L Jerseys.
Kesler/Henrik/Daniel/Edler/Burrows both Mills and Regular. They got picked clean though pretty quick. By the time I left at 12:15 most were gone.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Not bad this year, I've been to worse for sure.

Picked up a bunch of Winter Classic t-shirts, including both twins for $10.50 each.

Lots of simple name/number shirts in green or blue, $7. Lots of Weise for those who suddenly became enamoured with him during this playoff run. Strangely, they didn't seem to sell many! :P

I picked up a 2XL Schneider jersey for $44, really happy with that. Got two Luongo shirts so I think I am now well represented in terms of my ex-Canuck goalie fandom.

I was tempted to buy Lack's pads but I don't think they would fit.

Also, the pricing of all equipment seemed wayyyy too high, especially when the apparel was a minimum of 50% off. For example, Lack's pads were $1000 and lesser guys like Cannata's were $800. Although this would seem to be a decent price with a retail set going for $1200-1600, most of the gear had a TON of use. Why would you pay even 1/2 price for equipment that likely doesn't fit, has seen heavy use (to the point where the pro has since replaced the gear), is the wrong colours, and stinks?

I also wasn't impressed by the stick pricing this year, yes you could get some brand new pro-stock, but I've seen many better deals on sticks. For example, pro-stock goalie sticks were going for $130 when I can easily get similar pro-returns for $90 online. This was sad because one year I got Schneider/Labarbera pro-returns worth $100 for $60-$80. The year before that I got the same sticks for $40. Every year the stick deals seem worse and worse.

TL;DR Go for the apparel every year, worth it for presents alone. Equipment, maybe you will be lucky and get a rare pair of new gloves but even now that's pointless since you can just go to the outlet store on Renfrew and most of the same gear is on sale.

Last edited:

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
Regretting I didn't go for the Millionaires apparel. Looks like it was cheap sigh.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
how much was the game worn jersey? regret not going
I didn't check but the flyer said they started at $150, IIRC. When i was there, they were offering a promotion, where if you bought a game worn jersey, you get a free used stick as well. That's a pretty good deal.

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
I didn't check but the flyer said they started at $150, IIRC. When i was there, they were offering a promotion, where if you bought a game worn jersey, you get a free used stick as well. That's a pretty good deal.

The $150 game worn jerseys were like Pinizotto etc. Nothing really worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad