OT: 2014-15 Ottawa Senators Calendar Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
This is great!

Perhaps one of the Mods could make this a STICKY, so that every month we could change our desktop calendar!

Koodos CanadianHockey! :yo:

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Really is a shame that you couldn't keep the Heritage motif going in Feb., Mar. & Apr. :cry:

But still Kudos for doing it.

Txs

Updated OP to include all months. If, on the off chance, one of the players get traded, I'll make a new wallpaper for that month.

Could you be referring to Methot?????? Ha-ha

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Ch, amazing as usual my friend. These will be gracing my two 27" Samsungs for the next 8 months.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Shot in the dark but does anyone have a wallpaper for dual monitors?

Work firewalls are not allowng me to download the program needed to create one out of these beauties.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Idk about this year, but last year Captive Creative made ones. You can see their past work here captivecreative.ca/services/sens-mobile-sched/

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Hey CH - don't suppose you'll have time to update November for the re-scheduled Leafs game?

EssendonBombers

classless
Jan 4, 2011
Straya
Sens iPhone Wallpapers

I quickly made up these wallpapers. They are made specifically for the screen res of the iPhone 6 but as they are a 16:9 ratio they should work fine with just about any modern smart phone.

First, a minimalist logo only:
Link
qUJvQ7l.png

And an EK one too:
Link
hvlu0Fg.png

EDIT: Oh, and they're designed for the iPhone lockscreen:
Link

Last edited:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
We need the monthly calendar wallapapers !!!! Nice job on these though btw

sensfan14

Oct 24, 2014
Hi fellow sens fans - new user here.

I stumbled upon these wallpapers - excellent work, and kudos to the person that made these.

I did a patch job to add in the Leafs game on the 9th (and emphasis on patch) so unless there's any objections, I attached it.

EDIT: Also, what do the P's beside the dates mean? (I forgot to add it in on my patch-microsoft-paint-job).

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Hi fellow sens fans - new user here.

I stumbled upon these wallpapers - excellent work, and kudos to the person that made these.

I did a patch job to add in the Leafs game on the 9th (and emphasis on patch) so unless there's any objections, I attached it.

EDIT: Also, what do the P's beside the dates mean? (I forgot to add it in on my patch-microsoft-paint-job).

P is just a stand in for PM Eastern Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad