Speculation: 2014-15 Offseason Roster Discussion Thread (Cap , Roster , etc) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Did you know: Frolik has scored 40+ pts in ever season except his 2.5 with the Hawks. He scored 15 pts and 10 pts. Huge dropoff. Hawks cast offs always increase their production which is an interesting trend.

Yeah, this alone says it all that Bowman should have signed him. He put up 40 again this year too. His work on the pk was real fun to watch and he played his role well on the Hawks.

He was HUGE in the playoffs too. I'll never forget those clutch penalty shot goals.

SLarmer28*

Yeah, this alone says it all that Bowman should have signed him. He put up 40 again this year too. His work on the pk was real fun to watch and he played his role well on the Hawks.

He was HUGE in the playoffs too. I'll never forget those clutch penalty shot goals.
For whatever reason, Michael Frolik showed up during the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the Chicago Blackhawks, unlike Viktor "I want my power play time" Stalberg.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012

I think it says more about the trade value of our secondary players. Byfuglien, Bolland, Frolik, Brouwer, Ladd. There isn't a bust anywhere. I would keep that in my hip pocket if someone wants to say Bickell or someone has negative value. History has shown that players leave the Blackhawks and do work.

SLarmer28*

I think it says more about the trade value of our secondary players. Byfuglien, Bolland, Frolik, Brouwer, Ladd. There isn't a bust anywhere. I would keep that in my hip pocket if someone wants to say Bickell or someone has negative value. History has shown that players leave the Blackhawks and do work.
Dave Bolland was injured, yet again, this time with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Dave Bolland was injured, yet again, this time with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

And yet he will yield 5+M and Toronto fans loved him. We have phenomenal players fighting below their weight class and when they go elsewhere they perform. That has to be worth something when Stan is negotiating to clear cap to make a Leddy or Bickell or Versteeg move.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Country Club Q has a way with prospects:

Stanton, Ryan - gone
Olsen, Dylan - gone
Hayes, Jimmy - gone
Pirri, Brandon - gone
Morin, Jeremy - press box permanent fixture
Teravainen, Teuvo - exiled back to Europe
Hayes, Kevin - up yours Q

#FreeJeremyMorin

No mention of Hjalmarsson , Saad , Shaw , Kruger , Leddy and Smith I see

Why no mention of those young guys who Q gave prominent roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad