Prospect Info: 2014/15 Marlies/Prospects Thread v.5 - Now with more Leipsic

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Last time I went to a Marlies, a certain guy named Nazem Kadri was in his rookie season with the team. I made the treck with hockey fans I wasnt really friends with to see the kids talent. Was not dissapointed.

I imagine I will go watch Nylander this season. I would have gone tomorrow, but I am working. Kids like this definitely add excitement

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Does anyone know a good kid-friendly restaurant/bar near Cops in Hamilton?

We plan to go early tonight and eat dinner in Hamilton.

Thanks in advance.

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
Pretty excited. Froze my hockeystreams account for a week to get some sleep, but now it's activated just in time.

horner

May 22, 2007
LOL, Rogers buying into the hype. they are gonna televise both the weekend game on RogersTV, previously both weekend games weren't scheduled for being televised.

I am from London
Does that include
Channel 368 and 369

officialmark*

Any streams for people on Bell? Or is there even a way to watch it on Bell Fibe?

Sep 14, 2009
Guelph
"How closely do you follow what the Maple Leafs do?"

****ing hell -- I hope not at all. The kid's going to exfiltrate himself back to Sweden watching that ****-fest.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
"How closely do you follow what the Maple Leafs do?"

****ing hell -- I hope not at all. The kid's going to exfiltrate himself back to Sweden watching that ****-fest.

First one to cross the Atlantic swinging in hockey gear... or at least first one attempting to I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad