Olympics: 2014 — U.S. Roster Discussion (Part VIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Some of our main players are going to have some extra rest which is good.

Miller last game was Wed
Quick Suter Parise last game was Thur

bproeder

The rich man's Bozak
Jul 30, 2005
San Jose, CA
since the last thread closed, people might want to check this out from last nights Hawks/Yotes game

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=26017&navid=nhl:topheads

awesome stuff seeing the 1980 guys come out and Keith Yandle's reaction. Feel bad for Yandle, you can see how much respect for these guys he has and how much he wanted to represent team USA.

Great job by the Desert Dogs! Watching Yandle made me feel sad. He seemed to handle the event just fine and it is clear he has the utmost respect for the players on the 1980 team. I can't help but wonder though what he is feeling deep down inside.......... Bitter sweet I'm sure.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I never understood. On larger ice, Bobby Ryan would tear it up. That selection process numbs my mind still to this day.

And, if I'm not mistaken, Okposo played college hockey on Olympic-sized ice as well, so that shouldn't have been any problem for him either.

But I'm sure these arguments have been made hundreds of times over by now.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I never understood. On larger ice, Bobby Ryan would tear it up. That selection process numbs my mind still to this day.

And, if I'm not mistaken, Okposo played college hockey on Olympic-sized ice as well, so that shouldn't have been any problem for him either.

But I'm sure these arguments have been made hundreds of times over by now.

Not according to the geniuses running team USA. :laugh:

:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad