OT: 2013 Sparty Award! Nomination Thread

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Can I get a nomnomination for best comeback story?

So you're back for good now?

barney-confetti.gif

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
This is my nomination for worst ****ing thread of the year.

:laugh:

This makes the lounge look like a civilized place with deep debates.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
trent posts in just a select threads, and bonk posts when everyone is asleep and makes me feel bad for being up late, so i'll go Danishh for best poster

Best poster - Danishh
Best thread - styl.. nvm, no idea
Best avatars - CH
Best Signature - no such things, those hurt my eyes
Most dedicated - the dude with rock avatar who runs thread making
Funniest poster - i've laughed at some posts, but I don't remember who they were
Best GDT/Maker - CH
Prospect expert - no idea
Nicest poster - bonk
Smartest Poster - surveys/danishh/trent
Most improved Poster - mak
Most underrated Poster - mak
Best trade proposal Poster - no idea

don't mind butchered spellings

Last edited:

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
My nomination for classless poster of the millennium is Sens Sharks Girl or whatever her name is for stealing my GDT.

Get banned, *****.

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Killion is the best poster on HF Boards AINEC. He posts primarily in the History of Hockey section and we've got no one in our little corner of the universe even remotely as funny or informed.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Killion is the best poster on HF Boards AINEC. He posts primarily in the History of Hockey section and we've got no one in our little corner of the universe even remotely as funny or informed.

Isn't he in his 50s or 60s?

If so he has much more hockey viewing experience than almost everyone on HF

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW

sometimes... he gets extremely verbose, and loves to add in random asides, non-sequitors, and random references to **** that no-one else gets.

basically what i'm saying is that when i can understand what killion is posting, he's awesome.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Yeah he's older like me but I think he played at a high level and has a lot of insight. He's also stark raving mad.

I visit the BoH often enough and the mental image I have of Killion is basically Hunter S. Thompson. Mad genius, bless his heart. Knows what he's on about though.

Herc Man

AmandaHugincis
Jan 11, 2007
Nepean
Surely he can't be serious.

If he is, yikes.

I think an intervention is in order. The kid obviously needs a hug in a big way. Maybe a little felatious (that's my word of the day and will be using it in as many conversations as possible) post pumping and a few nominations might help avert a crisis that boards would very much regret.

Now, if we are nominating new categories, I give myself the nod for oldest and most fat poster. I kid you not, I am sitting here in my gravy stained moo-moo reminiscing about the time we gave it the Hun. Friggen Kaiser. What an A-Hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad