Hamsterdam
Best gif?

1f1tJ6v.gif

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Best poster - danishh - Consistently knowledgeable and level headed.
Best thread - Let me get back to you on this one...
Best avatars - CanadianGuy - For finally getting an avy.
Best Signature - Can't think of any that particularly stand out. I think most people just skip over sigs, anyway.
Most dedicated - danishh - See the first, and then add moderating.
Funniest poster - NyQuil - Subtle jabs at Habs fans on the main forum and here never get old.
Best GDT/Maker - Hockeyalltheway - Good combination of quantity and quality work. Always brings his best puns.
Prospect expert - FolignoQuantumLeap - FQL has been one of the best and most active in the prospect threads for a long time.
Nicest poster - Saabman0508 - Nice enough to make me think he's hiding something sinister... :sarcasm:
Smartest Poster - danishh and Bonk - danishh (see Best Poster), Bonk for his experience working in SBP and with jerseys.
Most improved Poster - No nomination
Most underrated Poster - aragorn - Criticisms of his concern with size are overstated. I think he's not nearly as off as people like to say he is.
Best trade proposal Poster - Carkner Country

My own suggestions for categories:
Poster Who Ought to Post More Often - Powdered Toast Man

Sensation

Apr 27, 2009
Cary, NC
Best Signature - Can't think of any that particularly stand out. I think most people just skip over sigs, anyway.
Funniest poster - NyQuil - Subtle jabs at Habs fans on the main forum and here never get old.
Best GDT/Maker - Hockeyalltheway - Good combination of quantity and quality work. Always brings his best puns.
Prospect expert - FolignoQuantumLeap - FQL has been one of the best and most active in the prospect threads for a long time.
Nicest poster - Saabman0508 - Nice enough to make me think he's hiding something sinister... :sarcasm:
Smartest Poster - danishh and Bonk - danishh (see Best Poster), Bonk for his experience working in SBP and with jerseys.
Most underrated Poster - aragorn - Criticisms of his concern with size are overstated. I think he's not nearly as off as people like to say he is.

I spat out my water.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Best poster with a username based on a breakfast pastry: Pancakes Pancakes

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW

you looking for a promotion or something?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Thank you, that was nice of you to say. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad