2013 Sens Board Mock Draft - Discussion Thread

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Might be fun to take this one as deep as we can. It's a way to learn about the lesser known prospects.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm heading into the city today, so Nashville's 3rd rounders might have to wait until I get home.

... but seeing as how my "day" is your "night", it shouldn't interrupt things too much.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I'm down fit more but I dOnt pick until the forth round I believe.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sorry making my pick now. Just trying to find a list of drafted players.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
sonofa ***** bonk. You took fasching.

he's a great gamble pick. Surefire first rounder who took a dive after a bad year, but he's going to be parked in a great college system for the next few years and could turn out the steal of the draft.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
options are:
Oliver Bjorkstrand LW Portland Winterhawks
Bogdan Yakimov C Nizhnekamsk 2
Eric Comrie G Tri-City Americans
Juuse Saros G HPK Junior

since i'm generally against auto-picking goalies, i vote yakimov.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
So that's actually three for Bogdan. Bogdan it is.

Edit: psst...Sanford is actually off to become a Boston College Screaming Eagle not Cape Breton. Too many dang Screaming Eagles.

Last edited:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
So can people that dont plan on picking again just say? Ill gladly take over a team, i have no pick left and ill actually pick right away.

TheOriginalSilf*

So can people that dont plan on picking again just say? Ill gladly take over a team, i have no pick left and ill actually pick right away.

This. If you're going to sign-up to do a mock draft, do the damn mock draft. It takes you almost no time at all.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007

People should remember to pm who's next. I was skipped over this round and had no idea I was up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad