2013 Season Final Standings

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well if the NHL and NHLPA can come to an agreement, I don't see why the Blues can't, you know win that one thing.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I guess I'm the pessimist around here :laugh: I voted losing in the semis.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Lose in Round 2...But it'll be a good series this time. Had the Blues done something on the power play, they could have made a series out of it last year.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
On paper in the shortened season, I have the Blues as the second best team in the NHL.

I have them losing the Stanley Cup Finals to the New York Rangers in 6 games.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
They should make The Western Conference Finals. It's tough to call -they could win it, or lose to any of 3 other teams (of similar strength). As only one can win, the odds of them winning it are less than half, so I went with the odds, and predict they'll lose in 6 or 7. I hope I'm wrong, and they win The Stanley Cup. But I think that happens NEXT season.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
With very good goal tending and a healthy team (didn't have either vs LA), I don't see anybody beating the Blues in a 7 game series this year.

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
They should make The Western Conference Finals. It's tough to call -they could win it, or lose to any of 3 other teams (of similar strength). As only one can win, the odds of them winning it are less than half, so I went with the odds, and predict they'll lose in 6 or 7. I hope I'm wrong, and they win The Stanley Cup. But I think that happens NEXT season.

This.

Unless somehow/someway we get a true Shutdown Defenseman...

FilthyNote*

I expect them to do better than last season. They have no excuse so WC finals.

Realisitically all I see them doing is making the playoffs.

And of course we all know what we all hope actually happens.

h22prelude93

Jan 27, 2010
St.Louis, Mo
I've been saying for years that 2013 is the year the Blues win it all. We'll see if they prove me right. BTW I take back the crap I said during the lockout about it not being as special if we won it during a shortened season. That's rubbish. Like you guys said, a cup is a cup. I couldn't be more excited for this season. Let's Go Blues! :yo:

jimmykay

Nov 15, 2011
I've been saying for years that 2013 is the year the Blues win it all. We'll see if they prove me right. BTW I take back the crap I said during the lockout about it not being as special if we won it during a shortened season. That's rubbish. Like you guys said, a cup is a cup. I couldn't be more excited for this season. Let's Go Blues! :yo:
If anything, this year will be more special of a cup due to the extremely compressed schedule. Sure, you're playing only 3/4 of the games, but you're doing so under the time frame of closer to 1/2 of a season. It's going to be a war of attrition starting from game 1.

DrVanntastic

Jun 15, 2006
Wentzville, MO
There are too many question marks on this team for me to think they'll win the cup. I am going with my gut and saying they will come out of the West though.

Here's hoping for a parade down Market St.

stlweir

Sep 29, 2008
The cup often is determined by who can stay healthy and has hot goal tending. The blues could win the cup as is but appear to be one top LD away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad