2013 Schedule Discussion Thread

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
An interesting schedule, to say the least.

If I counted correctly, there are TWO SIX game road trips, and ONE FIVE game road trip.

Of course, there are lengthy home stands as well.

I can say that I haven't quite ever seen a hockey schedule like this one, a baseball schedule, perhaps, but not hockey. I know it is a product of the lockout, but wow, there are some lengthy home and road trips. I wonder how it compares with the other teams?

Paisano*

Looks like a killer schedule for the players, injuries, fatigue, etc. could be a busy highway both ways to Springfield!

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Love the 3/9 matinee. Seems to me we had an early game in the 10-11 season too. Was kind of fun going to the rink early and still having the night ahead of us when it was over. I think that was a Detroit game too.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I wonder how it compares with the other teams?

West Conference teams all have to have rough schedules. East can't be near as bad. We play 3 pacific time zone teams, then go to detroit, then back west to St Louis and Chicago on one trip. Crazy.

however, I do think I'll look up Winnipeg's schedule:D

plong123

Litebrite Stinger
Mar 3, 2008
First thing that jumped out at me: That six game season ender before the home finale. Let's hope that's not literally the season ending road trip.

Second thing, is: Holy Hell, there's a lot of home games in March! I've got full season tickets and my head was swimming thinking of going to the arena district virtually every other day for 3 weeks. THERE'S NO WAY we can do that. There's gonna be a lot of free tickets available to all of those games from a combination of STH fatigue and soft resale market due to lockout/no eastern conference teams. If you're looking to go on the cheap, that's the time, folks!

I know now is not the time to complain of STs as a "good investment", but we're going to take a beating like no other on games we can't actually make it to. I foresee a good 3-5 games where it will be hard to give them away.

Paisano*

West Conference teams all have to have rough schedules. East can't be near as bad. We play 3 pacific time zone teams, then go to detroit, then back west to St Louis and Chicago on one trip. Crazy.

however, I do think I'll look up Winnipeg's schedule:D

Longest road trip Minny has is 3 games. they have 3 of those.

CrazyCanucks

Jun 8, 2005
This will be a tough week for sure. 2 games vs both the Canucks and Wings and then 1 vs the Hawks. No easy games in West in any case, but thats pretty rough based on strength of opposition
THU MAR 7, 2013 CANUCKS
SAT MAR 9, 2013 RED WINGS
SUN MAR 10, 2013 @ RED WINGS
TUE MAR 12, 2013 CANUCKS
THU MAR 14, 2013 BLACKHAWKS

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Wow, this **** up schedule really puts me in a bind. My Fire Dept schedule has me working on half the games. That is worse than the regular 41 game sched would have been.

I will attempt to sell them to my normal people that share them with me, then will post what is left on the Tix exchange thread. If no takers there, I will pitch a big b**** with my rep.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Wonder if half season flex plans will still be able to pick games or if we'll have to pick between a couple of options.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
First thing that jumped out at me: That six game season ender before the home finale. Let's hope that's not literally the season ending road trip.

Second thing, is: Holy Hell, there's a lot of home games in March! I've got full season tickets and my head was swimming thinking of going to the arena district virtually every other day for 3 weeks. THERE'S NO WAY we can do that. There's gonna be a lot of free tickets available to all of those games from a combination of STH fatigue and soft resale market due to lockout/no eastern conference teams. If you're looking to go on the cheap, that's the time, folks!

I know now is not the time to complain of STs as a "good investment", but we're going to take a beating like no other on games we can't actually make it to. I foresee a good 3-5 games where it will be hard to give them away.

My college kids say hello.... If you are selling cheap or giving away tix, I have a solution for you! :laugh:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
If the schedule was kind to the jackets in any way its who we play 2x's away-Phoenix,Colorado,Minn,LA & Anaheim.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
After my last post I received email from CBJ and was able to pick my games. All set!

trickbabe

Anyone on a half season "e or f" plant get your game schedule yet?

Checked my account this am and no games listed, we've got plan "F". Did the online chat option and the rep looked up our schedule. Was also told that "one has the opener the other has the finale. We will send something out shortly to PSL holders where you can get opening night at a nice discount." We've got plan F so whoever has that one has the finale. Didn't ask about exchanging tickets we can't use, as there are a couple on our list that conflict with previously scheduled commitments. I hope they let us do that as well or I'll be one ticked off PSL holder.

That email better come really shortly, as I saw that tickets go on sale to the public on Tuesday morning. I don't want to get screwed out of decent opening night tickets.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Hey guys, I don't know if this is answered somewhere else, but I was wondering:

How do you find out what jerseys that the team is using in a game? Do they post a schedule or something? Just would like to match. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad