Tickets: 2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

Dangleberry

Feb 21, 2012
Queens, NY
Selling a single ticket for games 3 and 4. Section 224, row 6. Center ice seat, close to the portal, restrooms, pizza vendor and beer stand. Looking for market value, but price is negotiable. I have them listed on stubhub and tickets now, save on fees and buy from me direct.

PM me or e-mail [email protected]

znDpZsS.jpg

Game 3 SOLD

Game 4 SOLD

Last edited:

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
To anyone selling. Please PM prices if reasonable for one pair. I plan to go to one game with my buddy, doesn't matter which and if I can't find anything reasonable here will just try stubhub 90 minutes before game time as I figure thats when the best deals are. Thanks.

NYR IN 6!

FP9

Nov 16, 2008
Hey guys,
Looking to buy tickets for my dad for Game 4 and I found some decent seats on StubHub: Section 215 Row 10. In the comments it says limited/obstructed view but looking at the virtual seating I can't imagine how these seats would be obstructed. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
Hey guys,
Looking to buy tickets for my dad for Game 4 and I found some decent seats on StubHub: Section 215 Row 10. In the comments it says limited/obstructed view but looking at the virtual seating I can't imagine how these seats would be obstructed. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks.

The wheelchair section comes out and blocks the view to your right or left.

FP9

Nov 16, 2008
The wheelchair section comes out and blocks the view to your right or left.

Would you suggest avoiding that section altogether then? Looking at these seats as well as seats in the 400 level where the Rangers shoot twice, first 10 rows.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I have 3 in sec 220 on the aisle looking for a bit below market. I think the cheapest on stubhub after fees for 3 in the 200s are about 295/ticket, but am not looking for that much.

SOLD

Last edited:

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
Would you suggest avoiding that section altogether then? Looking at these seats as well as seats in the 400 level where the Rangers shoot twice, first 10 rows.

I would try to get seats in the lower rows in the 200s behind the net. I don't like being under the overhang of the blue seats personally. If you buy tickets in the 400s make sure you avoid rows 6 and 7 as the west balcony obstructs the view.

NYRfan11

Jun 20, 2006
Selling a single ticket to Games 3 and 4.

Section 207 Gallery, Row 2. Row right behind TV's--great view of the action.

Looking for $260 for each.

Please call 917-400-0840 or email [email protected]. Save on StubHub fees.

Last edited:

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Anyone that has a single or a pair for under 200 a ticket for Game 4 let me know!

You might have trouble getting anything under $200. I have been following the ticket market and games 3 and 4 started out in the $220-$250 range and since yesterday morning has gone up about $20-40 per ticket. This is for upper bowl. The markup percentage wise for the lower bowl is much lower about half as high.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Hope tickets go down.

I'm not one to give someone free money just because they bought the tickets at the right time.

Undeserved income.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Selling 2 tickets to Home game 2 on Thursday May 23rd.

Section 220, Row 1 Gallery Seats.
These seats are in the corner at the end the Rangers shoot twice.

Seats feature 25% more leg room
Great Sight-lines ( nobody to block your view - 1st row of 2nd level)
Flat screen TV's to watch live game feed and any replays.
Rail to put your food and drinks.

Price is $315.00 per ticket. Cheapest 1st row gallery seats on Stubhub are $373.00 including fees
Tickets on Ticketsnow are even more.

These are my season tickets and can be emailed from my Season Subscriber Account after payment by paypal.

Email if interested [email protected]

Last edited:

Rkasperowicz

Sep 24, 2007
Game 3 - Sect 211 (center Ice) Row 13 - 2 seats together

$300 for the pair (season subscriber cost). Email me at [email protected] if interested. Paypal payment only.

SOLD

Last edited:

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
Game 3 - Sect 211 (center Ice) Row 13 - 2 seats together

$300 for the pair (season subscriber cost). Email me at [email protected] if interested. Paypal payment only.

Nice to see someone selling tickets for FV.

ban

Mar 20, 2012
I imagine market will soften greatly down 2-0.

If it goes 3-0, tickets way below face for game 4.

2-1, probably Face or slightly above.

Game 6, back to strong sellers market!

Next round, definite sellers market!

Edit:
Looks like I was wrong. Market still strong. Much different than Knicks this year, and Knicks are usually "hotter" if they are a good team.

Lets Go Rangers!

Last edited:

Blueshirt67

Sep 18, 2011
I imagine market will soften greatly down 2-0.

If it goes 3-0, tickets way below face for game 4.

2-1, probably Face or slightly above.

Game 6, back to strong sellers market!

Next round, definite sellers market!

It doesnt seem to have softened, cheapest pair on Stubhub is $255 ea in 400's. The more expensive seats will always have less profit for the seller.
I disagree, if it's 2-1, I think game 4 will command a premium. Game 6 would be on Memorial Day and would probably be the most expensive tickets in the series.
I had to sell my Game 3 tickets because I have parking/traffic concerns since people who normally take metro north into the city may have to drive if they are north of Norwalk. I wonder how many other people have the same issue.
I took the day off for Game 4 so I'll have plenty of time to get there and park.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Ticket prices are ridiculous on SH. Club centers are selling for close to $1,000. I don't get it...

If the Rangers win at least 2 of the next expect game 6 ticket prices to be through the roof. If they played Pittsburgh in the eastern finals that would be a hot ticket. Rangers fans alway pay for a good product

alotlikehomer

May 11, 2012
If the Rangers win at least 2 of the next expect game 6 ticket prices to be through the roof. If they played Pittsburgh in the eastern finals that would be a hot ticket. Rangers fans alway pay for a good product

Not necessarily...game 6 is on a holiday and you don't have the strong demand from people going after work and/or being taken out to the game by vendors after work, etc. With almost 3,000 tickets on Stubhub, I don't think the market will get that carried away for a Memorial Day game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad