2013 ohl cup

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Whitby beats the Red Wings, and Barrie upsets the Marlies 4-3. Strome with 2 points for the Marlies, and Smilsky had 2 goals for Barrie.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
#88 Sharipov JRC, is an interesting prospect from my perspective all year long. He can be a dangerous offensive weapon. Good skater, good hands. 1g, 1a tonight.

mickelson82

Nov 20, 2010
He is a 98. He is one of the top bantams in Canada.

That is what I thought. Skates really well, sees the ice well and isn't lazy backchecking when he jumps into the play. Saw him tonight against Central Ontario for the first time.

Saw all four games tonight. Should be a great week.

Friendly Fan

Mar 27, 2009
That is what I thought. Skates really well, sees the ice well and isn't lazy backchecking when he jumps into the play. Saw him tonight against Central Ontario for the first time.

Saw all four games tonight. Should be a great week.

Kid is in a league of his own, especially for 98 dmen (Day a notch above). I hope he grows a bit more, or he will have a greater ladder to climb. But with that speed an skating ability, he should be able to compete easily at the next level.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Heading down to the ohl cup either Thursday or Friday. Based on the schedule, does anyone have a recommendation on which day would be better to go? Thanks for your help.

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Heading down to the ohl cup either Thursday or Friday. Based on the schedule, does anyone have a recommendation on which day would be better to go? Thanks for your help.

Definitely Friday. Thursday is only a half day because of the banquet dinner.

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Bracco and Konecny were the stars of the day for me. The Bracc Attack had 6 breakways and 4 goals in two games today. He's just so crafty and his offensive instincts are extremely advanced. He always does this move where he points his toes outward and pivots to his right to by himself time and open up more options. Just pure offense.

Konecny, we'll, he was Konecny, speed and skill personified. Best '97 I have seen this year.

BigBuck

Jan 26, 2012
What happened in the Waterloo and Halton game this morning with 10 double minors and a 5 min game misc. all for head contact?

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Its hard not to notice what JD Falconer and Lucas Smilsky are doing for the Barrie Colts. Excellent tourneys.

Chris Klack is also having a strong Tourney for Halton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad