CFHF Fantasy League 2013 Offline Main Draft: Finished!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
Sean Couturier

edit

And yes, it is. I wake up at 430 for work and don't get to my computer till 7:30ish at night.

I wake up from anywhere between 3AM to 9AM on work days in the field between Medicine Hat to Elk River on a regular basis while being based in Calgary. Because of Calgary's recent-but-now-rescinded state of emergency I was on a constant 20-minute on-call for a week, no real time off. A phone does miracles... ;) I figure like many things, it's just a matter of if you want to do it/are motivated.

I select goaltender Evgeni Nabokov.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I wake up from anywhere between 3AM to 9AM on work days in the field between Medicine Hat to Elk River on a regular basis while being based in Calgary. Because of Calgary's recent-but-now-rescinded state of emergency I was on a constant 20-minute on-call for a week, no real time off. A phone does miracles... ;) I figure like many things, it's just a matter of if you want to do it/are motivated.

I select goaltender Evgeni Nabokov.

Well I could use my phone during breaks, but i'd rather not lol.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
The Black Knights are hoping their pick dont **** the bed we select from the Philadelphia Flyers Goaltender Steve Mason

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
The Flaming Horseheads would like to thank myself for being such a great host.

I am proud to select Jakob Silfverberg.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Crosby's Chiclet's/Jameson's Investors would like thank everyone for having me at my very first draft, hopefully there's some cake leftover.

With my first pick ever I'd like to select Patrik Berglund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad