2013 NHL Playoff Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Great game. Have to hand it to Johnny Oduya. Goal to tie it up and never gave up on daugavins chance.

Guess Bruins can be beat.

videofarmer

thirsty
Sep 11, 2009
ATL
What a game! I had to hit record just before the 3rd OT as I had to get up early here in the Eastern Time Zone. I watched the 3OT during breakfast. Not sure that the Hawks would have won if Horton hadn't left the game. I think the Kevin Allen quote that these two teams could play each other 100 times and each win 50 was spot on.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
What a game! I had to hit record just before the 3rd OT as I had to get up early here in the Eastern Time Zone. I watched the 3OT during breakfast. Not sure that the Hawks would have won if Horton hadn't left the game. I think the Kevin Allen quote that these two teams could play each other 100 times and each win 50 was spot on.

Not sure either could win 50, given that they played eachother twice, and only got one win between them. :sarcasm:

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I fist-pumped hard when Seabrook scored. I'd rather see Toews win another cup than some of the Bruins lifting it again.

I'm glad I'm no longer a dedicated Canucks fan. This final would be killing my soul.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
I fist-pumped hard when Seabrook scored. I'd rather see Toews win another cup than some of the Bruins lifting it again.

I'm glad I'm no longer a dedicated Canucks fan. This final would be killing my soul.

Agreed.

The Jets turned me into a fairweather Canucks fan, which makes this series a lot easier. With a roommate that loves the Hawks, it's pretty easy for me to be a playoff fan of those guys. They've been my (non-canadian) horse since day 1 of these playoffs.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB

I'm still a fairly dedicated Canucks fan (in terms of I buy Centre Ice to watch them) and I'm cheering for the Hawks. They are an entertaining team. I don't hate the Hawks anymore. I still however detest the Bruins and will to the day I die.

LETS GO HAWKS!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Nice win, Chicago!

This has been such a great series. I'm hoping it goes 7, and we see OT in that game. :nod:

I sense that is where we are heading......very closely matched and big injuries in both teams......war of attrition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad