2013-2014 Providence Bruins All-Purpose Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Is Spooner playing LW most nights?

Spooner is playing LW. However, how do I say this, Spooner plays left wing like he is still a centerman. He rockets down the wing, to center ice, and then pivots towards center ice and begins that sideways skating motion while looking to make passes to either the existing centerman or trailing defenceman, in other words, he's still a playmaker first, and he is not a shoot-first winger, and he certainly does not crash the net. Too bad for Spooner because he oozes talent. With a full year of playing wing in AHL he still may make the transition to wing, and only time will tell. Personally, I believe he should be fourth line center in Boston right now.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Watching Pasta yesterday, he will drive Clode mad. Mad, I tell you. He is all over the place.

He's got to learn to color within the lines before he gets out of kindergarten. That's the reason (along with putting some muscle on that skinny frame) he's in Providence and not in Boston.

Meanwhile, as noted on the previous page, he's been named AHL Rookie of the Month.

Pastrnak’s 10 points this season (three goals, seven assists) are tops among AHL rookies. Same goes for his plus-9 rating, which he has compiled over nine games.

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/b.../03/david-pastrnak-named-ahl-rookie-of-month/

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
He's got to learn to color within the lines before he gets out of kindergarten. That's the reason (along with putting some muscle on that skinny frame) he's in Providence and not in Boston.

Meanwhile, as noted on the previous page, he's been named AHL Rookie of the Month.

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/b.../03/david-pastrnak-named-ahl-rookie-of-month/

To be honest the kid is kind of ripped... Thought he was skinny until i saw this pic on his instagram http://instagram.com/p/q61uyIweoZ/?modal=true

member 96824

Pastrnak's instagram features backwards hats and tattoos. That coupled with the lack of D so far and this behind the B episode is writing itself!

:naughty:

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Anybody know if there are often tickets available in Worcester on the day of games? I'd expect they sell a good amount especially against Providence, but just thought I'd check with people who go to those games often.

Thanks.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Anybody know if there are often tickets available in Worcester on the day of games? I'd expect they sell a good amount especially against Providence, but just thought I'd check with people who go to those games often.

Thanks.

Getting tix out here on game day is never an issue. Some nights i decide to go just a couple of hours before game time.

The Baby Bs bring the biggest crowds. Youd think it was a 'home' game for them.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Getting tix out here on game day is never an issue. Some nights i decide to go just a couple of hours before game time.

The Baby Bs bring the biggest crowds. Youd think it was a 'home' game for them.

Thanks Wally. I haven't been to a Worcester game since they were the Ice Cats! As a Bruins fan I felt like a visitor....surprised me.

So even on a Saturday night game against the P-B's tickets are usually available?

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Thanks Wally. I haven't been to a Worcester game since they were the Ice Cats! As a Bruins fan I felt like a visitor....surprised me.

So even on a Saturday night game against the P-B's tickets are usually available?

I would guess so (I've been to a couple of games there). I don't think I've ever heard of a sellout there.

You can always call and reserve seats if you're worried about it. I've done that with games in Providence - I just ask the guy what seats he would want if he was attending. :)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

They should be.
I've been going for 17 years and have yet to strike out.

Closer to game time the less desirable the seats but usually you can get something.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

You can use Ticketmaster to check how many seats are left and where. The DCU Center has one of those interactive maps on the TM website.

As of right now, there are plenty left for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad