Speculation: 2013-2014 Jets Schedule

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
So, despite reports to the contrary, there was no NHL schedule released today. And I didn't see a thread about the schedule, so I thought I'd start one.

I did hear reported on Team 1260 here in Edmonton that the Oilers season opener is October 1st against the Jets. Which, if true, will make a tough-to-find ticket even tougher to find for us ex-pat Jets fans...

White Out 403*

I am hoping to hockey gods that we have the same road swing that they do. San Jose, Phoenix, LA and Anaheim in 5 days. PERFECT! God I hope that we do that!! PLZ!!

Cmon schedule!

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I am hoping to hockey gods that we have the same road swing that they do. San Jose, Phoenix, LA and Anaheim in 5 days. PERFECT! God I hope that we do that!! PLZ!!

Cmon schedule!

Would you be swinging down there for a couple of games Res?

White Out 403*

Would you be swinging down there for a couple of games Res?

Ya but it would have to be at least 2 games within 4 days of each other to make it worth while. As soon as the Jets schedules out I can finally plan this thing.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
If the leaked schedule for the Panthers is legit, the Jets host the Panthers on Fri Dec 20.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
So, despite reports to the contrary, there was no NHL schedule released today. And I didn't see a thread about the schedule, so I thought I'd start one.

I did hear reported on Team 1260 here in Edmonton that the Oilers season opener is October 1st against the Jets. Which, if true, will make a tough-to-find ticket even tougher to find for us ex-pat Jets fans...

Nothing would please me more than an opening night victory against our old nemesis, the Oilers!

White Out 403*

I did hear reported on Team 1260 here in Edmonton that the Oilers season opener is October 1st against the Jets.
Which, if true, will make a tough-to-find ticket even tougher to find for us ex-pat Jets fans...

4367d1365551421-cloud-imperium-shows-off-star-citizen-character-motion-video-shut-up-take-my-money.jpg

Thank god for stubhub.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad