Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011
Does anyone know what kind of food is served in the Madison Club?

Thinking about picking up 2 for tonight.

Don't hate my cousin is a die hard rangers fan.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Anyone else having issues logging into their subscriber account manager? I'm getting a message saying do to high volume I've been placed in line...been this way for 15 minutes.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
Does anyone know what kind of food is served in the Madison Club?

Thinking about picking up 2 for tonight.

Don't hate my cousin is a die hard rangers fan.

sat there a couple times. they had sushi and duck, along with every snack food (cracker jacks, cotton candy) Also hot dogs, salad, and 1 other station. They walk around and hand out ice cream in the 3rd and had some other dessert. Previous time they had the biggest shrimp cocktail I had seen and some steak. The food is great and it honestly isnt too crowded in there for a buffet. They treat you like gold in there as well, come to your seat to pick up garbage will bring you drinks as well. I highly recommend it. TV in front of you incase you miss some action as well and as long as you dont mind being behind the net they provide a good view of the action.

Also my ticket came with a $10 voucher on it for drinks or the team store.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Anyone else having issues logging into their subscriber account manager? I'm getting a message saying do to high volume I've been placed in line...been this way for 15 minutes.

Most Yankees season ticket holders have their upgrade appointments this afternoon, I think it's overwhelming all the ticketmaster account management systems

NJTIXX

Mar 3, 2011
sat there a couple times. they had sushi and duck, along with every snack food (cracker jacks, cotton candy) Also hot dogs, salad, and 1 other station. They walk around and hand out ice cream in the 3rd and had some other dessert. Previous time they had the biggest shrimp cocktail I had seen and some steak. The food is great and it honestly isnt too crowded in there for a buffet. They treat you like gold in there as well, come to your seat to pick up garbage will bring you drinks as well. I highly recommend it. TV in front of you incase you miss some action as well and as long as you dont mind being behind the net they provide a good view of the action.

Also my ticket came with a $10 voucher on it for drinks or the team store.

You have me sold, Madison Club it is. Thanks for the info!

Formula94

May 8, 2012
Jersey
Got two on the bridge section 311 first row on the aisle for tonight I'm trying to sell. Tickets can be emailed from my rangers account. Asking $140 for the pair. [email protected]

****SOLD****

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Most Yankees season ticket holders have their upgrade appointments this afternoon, I think it's overwhelming all the ticketmaster account management systems

That makes sense. Took 20 minutes but I finally got in. Are Yankees tickets still as ridiculously priced as ever? lol

G1712

Aug 14, 2013
Looking for two tickets at the Rangers shoot twice end for the Bruins game. Will pay up to $150 per ticket. PM me!

xbabibx88

Dec 13, 2011
Hey guys! Anyone have tickets available for the March 16th San Jose sharks game?? Any section doesnt matter!

HoustonKid

Feb 10, 2014
Hey yall, so my Dad and I are visiting New York for the first time for spring break this year. We're from Houston and want to take in all the culture of New York. Part of that culture is hockey, and what better place to see a hockey game than MSG! We'll be in from March 8-14 and were interested in going to the Red Wings game on the 9th. We'd like to be as close to center ice and the glass as possible, but all offers are welcome. Thanks guys!

email: sww414 @ yahoo dot com

flyinglizard045

Sep 27, 2013
The Desert, CA
Hello all,

Looking for 4 tickets to the game against the Sharks on March 16th. Preferably in sections 101-103 and 202-206 but will consider other offers. PM me if you have tickets available. Thanks.

darrenturcotte#8

Sep 17, 2006
Hey Guys,

I'm a Rangers season ticket holder and I'm moving to Denver, CO in a few weeks. I'm looking for 3-5 people I can share my seats with for the remainder of this season and beyond. My 3 seats are the best value @ MSG. Gallery Section 221 row 2 for $82/seat (my season ticket holder cost). You get extra leg room, perfect sight lines and TV's in front of you. Section 221 is in the corner where the Rangers shoot twice and next to BroadwayBlue's 3 seats should you ever want 4-6 together. This season comes with playoff rights and next year would be a pre-season game, 10 games and 1/4 playoff rights per share. I don't want to give up my seats but if I can't find a few people to share them with, I likely will. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'm not looking to sell individual games at this time.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Need a pair for 3/9 vs the Red Wings in the upper 200s, preferably not behind the nets.

Please PM me if you are selling at a reasonable price. Looking to pay via Paypal for e-mailed tickets. Thanks fellas.

Last edited:

osgoodshlatters

Apr 30, 2007
San Jose
Flying in from san jose for the sharks game on 3/16. looking for 4 tickets. anybody have some for sale or know the cheapest place to purchase them online?

RangersNY

Aug 7, 2013
Looking for 4 tickets to the Rangers vs. Senators game on 4/5/14. Would prefer lower 200 level. Can pay by paypal.
Thanks!

XxVaCsxX

Jan 28, 2014
the app "Seat Geek" is pretty good. it takes all ticket selling websites in that one app. the app is free and very helpful. but when u search the new york rangers just search "rangers" because for some reason it dosent give results for new york rangers.

XxVaCsxX

Jan 28, 2014
Flying in from san jose for the sharks game on 3/16. looking for 4 tickets. anybody have some for sale or know the cheapest place to purchase them online?

the app "Seat Geek" is pretty good. it takes all ticket selling websites in that one app. the app is free and very helpful. but when u search the new york rangers just search "rangers" because for some reason it dosent give results for new york rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad