2013-14 ticket pricing information?

bek816

Mar 17, 2012
Has anyone heard anything about when the 2013-14 Winnipeg Jets ticket pricing information will be released? i.e. which games are A, B, and C, and how much each costs. Also, has anyone heard anything as to when season ticket holders can start selling tickets through Seat Exchange?

I sent an email to account services at the start of the month, but I haven't heard anything back.

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
Has anyone heard anything about when the 2013-14 Winnipeg Jets ticket pricing information will be released? i.e. which games are A, B, and C, and how much each costs. Also, has anyone heard anything as to when season ticket holders can start selling tickets through Seat Exchange?

I sent an email to account services at the start of the month, but I haven't heard anything back.

I haven't heard a peep on any of this yet. As far as pricing goes, I'd expect a 2% bump in face value since that's what the ST price went up by.

If I were to guess, the A games would be against the following: Toronto, MTL, CHI, PIT, BOS, VAN (some may be dependant on day of week too). C Games I'd expect against: OTT, TBL, FLA, CAR, NYI.

Just my guess....

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah I would expect a few teams in our conference to be bumped up into the "A" league to make a few more buckaroos. CHI is obvious, but I suspect St. L and maybe Minny may end up there as well. Maybe not this year but we'll see.

BradleyRoo

Aug 19, 2013

I earlier stumbled onto the Jets Pass HQ site which seems to be a work in progress, so I'm not sure if this is all official but here you go.

http://jets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=89909

epo

Oct 27, 2011
The site says they are introducing share partner cards that can be loaded with games.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
I earlier stumbled onto the Jets Pass HQ site which seems to be a work in progress, so I'm not sure if this is all official but here you go.
That is a good find, thanks. I agree with most of their classifications except I'd consider putting the Yotes as B games versus a C games. Think there will be lots of boo birds in the house again. But most of their categories have face validity with me.

Becel

I Hate Jamie Macoun
Sep 14, 2011
According to that link, waitlist members will now only be allowed to buy single seats when the game day e-mail comes around. That sucks.

I don't think so. The way I interpret it is you have acess to individual games as opposed to season seats or a 10 pack. It does not say individual seats, just individual games - same as last year.

"Access to Individual game tickets after the Random Draw is completed and prior to going on-sale to the general public."

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't think so. The way I interpret it is you have acess to individual games as opposed to season seats or a 10 pack. It does not say individual seats, just individual games - same as last year.

"Access to Individual game tickets after the Random Draw is completed and prior to going on-sale to the general public."

All Winnipeg Jets Wait List members will receive an email notification on the day of the game for exclusive access to seats not used by the NHL, the home team, the visiting team, and/or the NHLPA. Seat locations, prices and amounts will be subject to availability and available on a first come first served basis.

Due to limited ticket inventory, only single seats will be available for purchase. Tickets must be purchased online using a credit card.

http://jets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=90472

Under "Game Day Ticket Access".

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB

I don't think that's going to end up being true. Last year, the Wait List information page suggested we'd only have access to single seats during the pre-sale process. I was able to secure two pairs of tickets to two games during every monthly pre-sale last season, I didn't have to buy any singles.

I think they usually word it that way as to not get any hopes up. Even the Random Draw winners' emails last year stated something like, "We suggest you try purchasing single seats due to limited inventory" or something like that.

epo

Oct 27, 2011
Clearly different at this point.

Game Day
Due to limited ticket inventory, only single seats will be available for purchase. Tickets must be purchased online using a credit card.

Post Random Draw
Due to limited ticket inventory some games may only have single seats available for purchase.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Could explain part of the reason why they've closed seatexchange only to wait list members to compensate for this change.

CDDF

Jul 17, 2013
Could explain part of the reason why they've closed seatexchange only to wait list members to compensate for this change.

If that's the rationale, I don't see that as a good trade-off for wait list members.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Jets Rewards?

New for this season is the development of the “Jets Rewards” loyalty program. “Jets Rewards” will be one of NHL hockey’s first fully comprehensive loyalty rewards programs. This simple loyalty program coming to Winnipeg Jets Season Seat Holders, Wait List members and Ticket Share partners in September is designed to acknowledge your Jets loyalty with unique experiential rewards and one-of-a-kind items. Look for future communication regarding the launch of this exciting program in the coming weeks.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Per the loyalty rewards. When the Jets first rolled out the plastic ticketing card it was mentioned that other phases would follow. TNSE will eventually be able to track everything that you buy in the MTSC if the patron wishes to collect rewards points. Swipe your card when you purchase a beer and TNSE will know what brand you drink and how many per game. How many hot dogs you eat and from which kiosk. What I would envision for the final phase would be "loading/linking" the rewards card with money and or a credit card similar to winter ski passes. It really helps eliminate lines when all you have to do is swipe acard to make a purchase. I have not used the swipe system myself but it was explained to me by an avid skier. I could also see TNSE "loading" the card with money the STH would get from selling seats on seat exchange to encourage the patron to spend the refunded money on merchandise and concessions.

This is all speculation but through a "rewards" program TNSE will be able to track you from the moment you enter MTSC. Kudos to TNSE for getting to know their patrons.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Per the loyalty rewards. When the Jets first rolled out the plastic ticketing card it was mentioned that other phases would follow. TNSE will eventually be able to track everything that you buy in the MTSC if the patron wishes to collect rewards points. Swipe your card when you purchase a beer and TNSE will know what brand you drink and how many per game. How many hot dogs you eat and from which kiosk. What I would envision for the final phase would be "loading/linking" the rewards card with money and or a credit card similar to winter ski passes. It really helps eliminate lines when all you have to do is swipe acard to make a purchase. I have not used the swipe system myself but it was explained to me by an avid skier. I could also see TNSE "loading" the card with money the STH would get from selling seats on seat exchange to encourage the patron to spend the refunded money on merchandise and concessions.

This is all speculation but through a "rewards" program TNSE will be able to track you from the moment you enter MTSC. Kudos to TNSE for getting to know their patrons.

I see that idea working for them.
Makes things way more efficient IMO.
However, I do see people freaking out over TN knowing "too much info".
There could be some backlash about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad