Injury Report: 2013-14 Practice Notes and Injury Updates

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Don't be surprised if Dallas calls up 3, 5, more than a few guys from Texas.

They'd all be emergency call ups. There's plenty of legitimate injuries that are out there guys are playing through.

Dillon is probably a given at this point, and I could easily see Goligoski and Daley get a break. They should rest Benn and Seguin hopefully.

I hope we see Ritchie, McKenzie, and Glennie. Meaningless last game of the season is often when you see the 1 game call up reward.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Texas is in San Antonio tomorrow and Sunday, OKC wednesday and has their last home game Saturday.

They have plenty of players even for this weekend that if they do decide to look at some guys I think the three prime candidates would be McKenzie, Ritchie, and Klingberg.

Primetimey*

Sucks that Texas is on a three game stand and not on a break. Looks like they are only calling up the Muels? Rome, Connauton, Mueller, and Whitney checking in on Sunday?

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I don't think it's a given that Benn doesn't play. I don't know about Seguin but Benn is one game away from 82, one point from 80, one goal from 35, and seems to have a lot of pride. I don't have a problem resting guys if they have an actual ailment, otherwise keep minutes in check and just play hockey.

It's not like they won't have a few days to rest up and prepare for their 1st round opponent.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Whitney won't play til game 1 I would imagine.

Would seem like a more reasonable move to play him now and let him get a game under his belt rather than throw him in cold.

Older guys especially but players in general need time to catch up. Look at Cole. He's been invisible since returning which isn't uncommon, but as of last night he's looking pretty good.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I was out of town this weekend, but was able to listen to game 81 on the drive to my destination. I did miss the diagnosis of Dillon, though. Is he going to be fine for game 1?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad