2013-14 Outdoor Games - Stadium Series - Van vs Ott - March 2nd, BC Place

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think the only people that are fooled are NHL executives. The novelty seems to be wearing off for a lot of people and this is evident from most comments online. I personally do not see the demand for this game. There is no buzz in the media at all and the Canucks have had difficulty legitimately selling out any game lately.

Wait until gets closer, then it'll be promoted better. Honestly, if I weren't on HF, the chances of me finding we even had a Heritage Classic would've been slim (don't read CDC/NHL.com etc). Plus, it's summer yet. This game is something new and shiny, people will be attracted to it, especially since it's likely, a one time thing.

The Bob Cole

Ohhhh Baby.
Apr 18, 2004
Centre Ice
really hard to like this greedy organizarion

Canucks, or NHL?

The Canucks had 0 to do with setting the price for the event. This is NHL controlled (for all outdoor games). They come in, take over and basically tell the teams what will happen and what role they play in making it happen.

NHL determines every detail that happens with outdoor game events.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
so far, all the $90 ones are gone as season tickets holder snapped them up... but pretty sure there will be some available for general public... i can see them giving discount to the ones that are $177 and $208... no way that many people will buy those when you are that far away..

TTOMO

Aug 30, 2011
Port Moody, BC
so far, all the $90 ones are gone as season tickets holder snapped them up... but pretty sure there will be some available for general public... i can see them giving discount to the ones that are $177 and $208... no way that many people will buy those when you are that far away..

Good luck to those people even seeing the puck.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Good luck to those people even seeing the puck.

i think most people are going for the experience... 90% of the ppl will be watching the big screen anyways.. so why not buy the cheapest seats and closest to the action..

BC Ben

Mar 26, 2010
True North
I ended up buying a pair of the $200 tickets - 1st and 2nd seats in the row, offensive side of centre.

Willing to throw a little more to get the full experience. Dunno when Vancouver will host this type of game again.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
NECRO BUMP

https://twitter.com/VanCanucks/status/406076880341987328
#Canucks will wear Vancouver Millionaires jerseys, while Senators unveil new sweater featuring a large O as a throwback to 1930's Sens.

BaKtjqzCMAEqZXV.jpg:large

StringerBell

For the life of me I can't remember why I was excited about this game when it was first announced.

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
both jerseys are very nice. Should be a great looking hockey game.

Will be interesting to see how both jerseys look in the rain.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
how boring.. why even do a reveal for a uniform they already wore and currently sell?

Well if we came out with a new one I'm sure you guys would be complaining on how we have too many jerseys and it is just a money grabbing marketing scheme by the Canucks.

It's a beautiful heritage jersey. Inventing a new design would defeat the purpose of the Heritage Classic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad