League News: 2013-14 Out of Town Scoreboard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
This whole Varly incident made me take a little trip down memory lane and was reading a bunch of stuff on HF from our 2011 offseason... the Varlamov trade, signing Vokoun, and then i fondly remembered Vokoun not exactly working out and Holtby coming in and solidifying himself as a starter... I don't know, reading all of the stuff from that offseason only makes me more depressed at the ****** team we have now. Exciting times.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Happy Halloween

jack-nicholson-wolf-werewolf.jpg

Halpysback*

This is what happens when you stop getting strongly worded letters text messages from Jeff Schultz reminding you of the virtues of gentlemanly behavior.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Yep, lawyer of his GF says he threw on her the ground and stomped on her. **** him.

Kick him out of the league.

I think we should wait to see what comes out of this. When emotions run high and there are bitter lovers things CAN get blown out of proportion.

It seems like its gonna get ugly tho since her lawyer is already waging a public opinion war.

Hate to see this. The kid was really turning things around this year.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
So anyone familiar with immigration law enough to speculate on the repercussions for his ability to stay and work in this country if found guilty?

InfernalDark*

According to Sportbox.ru the goalkeeper of "Colorado" and the Russian national team Semyon Varlamov had a quarrel with his girlfriend Eugenia Vavrinyuk who came to him to the United States. Hockey player's girlfriend was born in Samara and is not an American citizen as reported by some media. Varlamov already broke relations with her, but recently they started living together again.

On Tuesday, after another quarrel goalkeeper drove his girlfriend and her personal belongings out of the apartment. After that she consulted with her attorney and filed a complaint to the police, saying that Semyon pushed her. Before trial Varlamov is detained in a solitary confinement. Trial will begin on Thursday at 18 pm Moscow time.

Attorney of Eugenia Vavrinyuk state that Semyon was intoxicated by alcohol, however, everyone who knows Semyon and who was interviewed by Sportbox.ru, argue that goaltender does not drink alcohol.

Hmm.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
When I heard Varly was charged with kidnapping I just kept picturing him yelling at this girl from the ceiling like the commercial. Innocent until proven guilty and all that, it's just that and the Crosby stop in the playoffs are the 2 things I always think of with him. Now the greaser mugshot is #1.

InfernalDark*

Meanwhile, a Russian government official is claiming that Varlamov's arrest is part of a scheme to prevent Russia from winning the gold medal in men's hockey at next year's Olympic Winter Games in Sochi.

Now it makes sense :laugh:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA

Yeah.... I actually thought up the whole tired of her **** and forced her in the car and drove her to the airport and told her to go back to Russia....

Ryan Parker @ryanparkerdp
Police report: Officers said they saw bruising on the left forearm and right hip of #Varlamov's girlfriend. #Avalanche

But injuries corroborate the stomping allegation it appears.

Last edited:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Mike Vogel @VogsCaps
Greasy is as greasy does.

Mike Vogel @VogsCaps
For the MSMers too lazy to do your own research, you're welcome.

Not sure what this means... Not sure if he's talking about people stealing his stuff about Varly or Caps, or they keep on trying to ask him about Varly and that's his response.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
"On Tuesday, after another quarrel goalkeeper drove his girlfriend and her personal belongings out of the apartment."

If that's true, it probably explains 95% of it.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
@MadChad412: "I don't always make a transaction, But when I do it's ****ing terrible" - Flyer's GM Paul Holmgren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad