2012-13 World Junior Championships Draft

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I was 50/50 between Hertl and Karlsson so I will be curious to see who ends up scoring more. Karlsson could put up huge numbers playing with Forsberg but Hertl had 5 points last year and should have some decent linemates this year as well.

We're making awesome progress with the draft this year (*knock on wood*) - any interest in maybe adding a 10th round where everyone needs to draft one more forward?

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
I was 50/50 between Hertl and Karlsson so I will be curious to see who ends up scoring more. Karlsson could put up huge numbers playing with Forsberg but Hertl had 5 points last year and should have some decent linemates this year as well.

Glad I could make the pick easier.

I was hoping Hertl and Frk dropped to my next picks. That would have been great (for me)!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

We're making awesome progress with the draft this year (*knock on wood*) - any interest in maybe adding a 10th round where everyone needs to draft one more forward?

That's against tradition!

I don't care though.

RE: Karlsson... I was debating between him and Sigarev. I think he's in a good position to put up points, but had something nagging in my mind about him vs. my boy Siggy!

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
That's against tradition!

I don't care though.

RE: Karlsson... I was debating between him and Sigarev. I think he's in a good position to put up points, but had something nagging in my mind about him vs. my boy Siggy!
True, let's just stick with what we've always done then. :D

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I'll take Rasmus Ristolainen (FIN). Can someone PM THC? On my phone.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
JTS will take Russian goalie Andrey Makarov.

And then there was one...

Normally, I'd be scared picking from the scraps, but with so much uncertainty, I think I'll make out just fine.

Can't be much worse then the 3 points Makarov got me last year... *knock on wood*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad