Injury Report: 2012-13 Injury Thread

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
If it's up to me and he was just sick or something, I have him stay home instead of travel to Colorado for the 1 game road trip.

livingfree85

Feb 26, 2013
If it's up to me and he was just sick or something, I have him stay home instead of travel to Colorado for the 1 game road trip.

Huh? The game is in Chicago. You don't think he'll be playing the next game either? BTW he was even there for warm up. I assume they are resting him for the away game.

LandofLincoln*

Q gave him the day off as a reward for the 1,000th game. They called it an injury because that was the only logical thing to do. Anyone ever called in sick or taken a sick day? Ok. Well consider this that. :shakehead

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Q gave him the day off as a reward for the 1,000th game. They called it an injury because that was the only logical thing to do. Anyone ever called in sick or taken a sick day? Ok. Well consider this that. :shakehead

Hossa doesn't want days off.

He's actually hurt. But it's good to hear it's not serious.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Huh? The game is in Chicago. You don't think he'll be playing the next game either? BTW he was even there for warm up. I assume they are resting him for the away game.

The next game is in Colorado. I'm saying sit him next game to and don't even make him travel. Give him an extra game of rest on Friday.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Patrick Sharp

Hope he didn't dislocate his shoulder. Lets put all injury updates here

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Looked like a dislocated shoulder or broken collarbone unfortunately. Hopefully its not.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
2012-13 Chicago Blackhawk injury thread (Hossa/Shaw/Sharp latest)

Figured it would make more sense just to have a all in one injury thread then a bunch of individual ones

Also gonna stick thread

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Q said its nothing serious with Hossa. Guessing he's sick but Shaw must have a concussion and Sharp is out for a while

DirkGraham

Oct 28, 2009
Calgary
Q said its nothing serious with Hossa. Guessing he's sick but Shaw must have a concussion and Sharp is out for a while

Why do you think Sharpie is out for a while? I understand he looked like he was in pain when he left the ice, but what do you know that I don't??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad