2010 HFNHL DRAFT - Rounds 1-3 Complete!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Thrilled to get Fowler at 5. I would have taken him at 3 and MAAAAYBE at 2. (nah).

Nelson is going to be a REALLY young freshman next year, so he will have time to develop and he has a chance to be a nice talent. But....his H.S. stats came against a lower level of competition. The opponents he will face at North Dakota will be much, much better.

Visentin will max out whatever potential he has. "In order for one to improve, hard work is necessary and it’s sad when you see talent slip away because someone isn’t committed," says Visentin. "If you can’t go one hundred percent every day in practice, then you don’t deserve to play the game."

That's the kinda guy we need in Minnesota. The Wild have 2 4th, 3 5th and 7 total picks in the last 4 rounds. Characters are welcome.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Ya im happy with both picks suprised that Burmistrov fell that far guess the russian factor really hit people this year

Yah I think everyone was pretty happy he fell to you after you did all that work to move up and in the end didn't need to. A good first draft for you as Dallas GM.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Visentin will max out whatever potential he has. "In order for one to improve, hard work is necessary and it’s sad when you see talent slip away because someone isn’t committed," says Visentin. "If you can’t go one hundred percent every day in practice, then you don’t deserve to play the game."

Gee...wonder where you got that quote!:sarcasm:

Default101

Ya im happy with both picks suprised that Burmistrov fell that far guess the russian factor really hit people this year

Burmistrov fell for me because of how much trouble i would see him using his linemates, along with his size, and his flopping around.. but at the same time it feels like i'm describing Kadri so who knows what will happen, there's still a lot of potential there.

Nelson is going to be a REALLY young freshman next year, so he will have time to develop and he has a chance to be a nice talent. But....his H.S. stats came against a lower level of competition. The opponents he will face at North Dakota will be much, much better.

he's not giong till 2011, which actually did factor into where he fell on my list.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00