2004 Draft Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairie boy

Mar 6, 2003
Melville, Sask.
Visit site
Would someone please explain the 2004 draft rankings to me. How is it possible that U.S. highschool and college hockey players, who have played 20 games are ranked higher by scouting than WHL players? I know of 5 players at least that are constantly playing against the other team's "top line" holding a respectable -10 to -15 in +/- and are not even rated. What's up? What do they have to do to get noticed? Is this an annual trend???? Please explain!!!!

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
prairie boy said:
Would someone please explain the 2004 draft rankings to me. How is it possible that U.S. highschool and college hockey players, who have played 20 games are ranked higher by scouting than WHL players? I know of 5 players at least that are constantly playing against the other team's "top line" holding a respectable -10 to -15 in +/- and are not even rated. What's up? What do they have to do to get noticed? Is this an annual trend???? Please explain!!!!

Stats don't tell the whole story.

There are PLENTY of players in the NCAA that are better than 'dub players.

Just because they don't play the same # of games it doesn't mean they don't have more potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad