20 goal game in the OHL today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
AgentNaslund said:
. That stats are quite amazing, and he has no Perry with him this time around. It be nice if more U.S born players chose the CHL.

Obviously Schremp is the lead guy this year, but he still has a great supporting cast. OHL's leading scorer Dave Bolland, and both Dylan Hunter and Serhei Kostitsyn are in the top 10 in league scoring.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
oilerlova said:
So 14 points in the last 2 games is common? No way Schremp keeps this up but 28 points in 6 games is amazing. Let's not forget top prospects such as Carter Perry Richards etc played in junior last year as 19 year olds and none of them did what Schremp is doing so far.

yeah, Schremp is 19 as well...he is really benifitting from the new rules and from what he learned from the oilers camp. Keep in mind that he still caughs up the puck all the time. Don`t see that in the stats. Don`t get me wrong, I`m an oilers fan and I hope he kicks ***. I`m just worried he`s going to be a HUGE defensive reliability.

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
Seachd said:
London beat Toronto 14-6. A real defensive struggle.

London got 5 goals on 5-on-3 power plays, and 5 London players had 2 or more goals (Beaulieu, Kostitsyn, Schremp, Hunter, Perry).

Rob Schremp had 8 points (ties a Knights record), Bolland had 6, and Hunter 4.

Sounds like it would have been a fun game to see.

I thought perry was in the NHL this season with Anaheim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad