Kalinin - Zajac - Palmieri
Farnham - Josefson - O'Neill
Matteau - Gionta - Tootoo

Greene - Larsson
Moore - Severson
Gelinas - Merrill

Schneider

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This has the potential to go over VERY badly.

At least I'm still intoxicated from watching the Blow Jackets completely collapse in the 3rd period to the Sharks.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm pretty sure Markstrom is lousy against us in his career.

Then again, he's very lousy altogether. You can't get an easier stretch of poor goaltending in this league than facing Ramo, Nilsson, Markstrom, one by one. Especially when you're facing Bobrovsky and Price in the next stretch.

That's why road trip or not, we really needed some wins on this god forsaken road trip.

.897 career save percentage in 52 games for Nilsson. He'll probably get a 45 save shutout tonight and that might push him close to .900 for his career.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm pretty sure Markstrom is lousy against us in his career.

Then again, he's very lousy altogether. You can't get an easier stretch of poor goaltending in this league than facing Ramo, Nilsson, Markstrom, one by one. Especially when you're facing Bobrovsky and Price in the next stretch.

That's why road trip or not, we really needed some wins on this god forsaken road trip.

.897 career save percentage in 52 games for Nilsson. He'll probably get a 45 save shutout tonight and that might push him close to .900 for his career.

We haven't yet had 45 shots total this trip.
They need more SOG tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm going to be VERY happy if this is the last game Josefson has to play above the 4th line for a while, the last game O'Neill might ever play for us, and Patty and maybe Kennedy in for the next game.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I'm going to be VERY happy if this is the last game Josefson has to play above the 4th line for a while, the last game O'Neill might ever play for us, and Patty and maybe Kennedy in for the next game.

Man you are starting to sound like the Salvador, Zubrus, Frasier days.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is .914 his save percentage?

Looks like his percentage of body fat, this lard eating heart attack waiting to happen.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Is .914 his save percentage?

Looks like his percentage of body fat, this lard eating heart attack waiting to happen.

Fat goalie jokes? Ironic coming from a Devils fan.

-Rags fans

Yeah, man. We were doing those long before they were cool.

-Rags fans from Brooklyn who are now Islanders fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad