GDT: 2 Years of Marty St-Louis - Montreal Canadiens @ Washington Capitals - Tuesday Feb 6th 7:00pm EDT- TSN2/RDS

How's MSL for you?

• Great coach, best thing that happened to us in the 21st century

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Learning and developing with the team, he can only get better

Votes: 85 60.7%
  • Good for rebuild and development, needs to be replaced for next phase

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • Needs to stop coaching and do motivational reels on Tiktok

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Does anyone else occasionally walk out of the room with the volume loud enough to sorta hear whenever the stop-gap lines go out on the ice. Like if I want a drink of water, I don't wait for commercial break, I just wait until Armia's line is on the ice or something like that.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Teams will focus hard on the Suzuki line which will make it hard for these guys to produce.
I want to see 30G from Caufield, 70 points for Suzuki and 35-40 points for Slaf....all three will be a tall order.
CC will not get much room to score for the rest of the season. it will be bad. teams will rough him up now

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Caps averaged 3.11 goals for per game last season and missed the playoffs.

They are down to 2.44 goals for this season, barring a surprise would think they will be a seller at the deadline. Habs average is 2.78 goals for per game this season to compare.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Runner77

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Does anyone else occasionally walk out of the room with the volume loud enough to sorta hear whenever the stop-gap lines go out on the ice. Like if I want a drink of water, I don't wait for commercial break, I just wait until Armia's line is on the ice or something like that.

I only watch the game when Suzuki’s line is on. I switch screens whenever they’re changing. I’ve missed so many goals.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I hope he cracks Ovie

What did Ovie do to your mom Habs 4 life?

IMG_20230911_110334.jpg

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Try the opposite tonight, wait for Suzuki’s line to go to the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: Heffyhoof

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site

LOL Pretty sad when you prefer the gambling ads over the game.

Absolutely, then flip Mantha for more assets since he is a UFA. Don't really want either long term

I personally wouldn't, I must be the only person who likes Anderson on this team. Mantha is NOT better than Anderson, and Josh's contract is not hindering the habs in any way.

Josh has a role on this team, he's faster more physical, and up until this season the better goal scorer.

IMO the reason Hughes hasn't traded Anderson isn't because he can't, it's because he values his worth more to this team than he does a draft pick. We got plenty of those, however, there's not alot of Anderson's floating around.

He won't move him unless it makes us better. Trading him for Mantha doesn't do that. This is not addition by subtraction.

Losing Andy leaves a hole. Especially on a smaller, slower, goal starved team.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrom and Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad