#2 Who will Help us Win Most in 2016-17?

trentmccleary

Mar 2, 2002
Alfie-Ville
Visit site
Alright, let's move on to the more interesting/contentious polls.

#1 Karlsson

Who will be the best 10 Senators that are most responsible for winning games in 2016-17?

You don't have to worry much about age, salary, potential, etc. This is just about who will be the Ottawa Senators MVP next season and so on down to 10th.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Can we skip to #4 already

EK
Stone
Anderson
------
Turris? Zibby? Ryan? Pageau? Hoffman? Phanuef?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If we want to get anywhere, our #1C has to be that kind of impact guy.

Hoping we see it this year. Turris #2. :)

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Turris... so hard to pick though. I think Turris having a good year really helps us, C is so important. I'm probably influenced by being victimized after watching Gomez play part of the year after Turris was hurt though.

Who the heck thought it was a good idea to play Bobby Ryan with Scott Gomez anyway? Gah!

HoffStoneKarl*

Stone is our second best player so I think next guy after Karlsson who will help us win the most

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I think with all the time off he had to train and given his pace in the ~30 healthy games he played, Turris can get 70 points next year.

If he does that he's #2.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
HOFFMAN, if they let him play his game, and he is not traded of course......:rant:

I concur and I suspect Boucher will find the right buttons to push.

Stone will be important as will others. Having Phaneuf is a huge plus as he will either cover with Karlsson or solidify Ceci's game. Huge addition to have all season.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Stone is the best player on this team after Karlsson.

HoffStoneKarl*

- Stone is a better player than Turris.
- Turris plays the more important position.

I can see an argument being made both ways.

The thing about Stone is that he's one of a handful of wingers that plays all over the ice and likes to carry the puck up the ice.

In Dallas, I consider Benn>Seguin despite Seguin playing the more important position

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad