2 spots left in Startup Keeper League

jeremyvandermolen

Aug 12, 2013
Fenwick, Ontario
I am starting up a fantasy keeper league on ESPN and still need 2 more guys to get to 15.

The league will be a total points league, NOT H2H.

Rosters will have 12 Forwards, 6 Defence, 2 Goalies, 6 Bench players and 2 IR spots.

You will keep 7 players at the end of the year.

Stat Categories include;
Goals = 2
Assists = 2
+/- = 0.5
PIMs = 0.6 (per 2 mins)
SHP = 2
PPP = 1
GWG = 1

Wins = 3
GA = -1
Saves = 0.2
SO = 3

The draft order is already set even though our league isn't full, this allows draft pick trading prior to the draft day.

Lineup changes will be a daily lock before the scheduled gametime.

There will be waivers as well.

Looking for active GMs who will check in every day or every 2 days.
You will be kicked if you are not active enough.

PM me if you want to join!

PS: The last two people to join hold the 1st and 3rd pick respectively in our inaugural draft!

RAMhannibal

Aug 18, 2011
Are you going to have a prospect draft too? In my opinion a serious keeper league should also have a Minor League draft, so teams can try and build for the future seasons too. Even if it is only 3 minor league draft picks each season would help teams build moving forward.

Let me know, because I might be very interested in one of the 2 spots left.

Thanks.

jeremyvandermolen

Aug 12, 2013
Fenwick, Ontario
Are you going to have a prospect draft too? In my opinion a serious keeper league should also have a Minor League draft, so teams can try and build for the future seasons too. Even if it is only 3 minor league draft picks each season would help teams build moving forward.

Let me know, because I might be very interested in one of the 2 spots left.

Thanks.

We won't be doing a prospect draft. The reason for this is because a lot of our GMs have other pools and are busy so we want to keep it more simple. Prospect drafts may be implemented later on, but definitely not this year. We would still love to have you but I understand completely if you don't want to anymore.

RAMhannibal

Aug 18, 2011
We won't be doing a prospect draft. The reason for this is because a lot of our GMs have other pools and are busy so we want to keep it more simple. Prospect drafts may be implemented later on, but definitely not this year. We would still love to have you but I understand completely if you don't want to anymore.

When Is the draft going to be done? And is it going to be a live online draft or an offline draft done through email?

falling alines

Aug 13, 2014
Ontario
I am also looking for a few gm's to fill some final spots. It is a 16 team 25 player keeper(not certain on the final keeper amount maybe 18-20). Stats include G,A,+/-,ppp,PIM,hits,Blks,SOG goalies: W,L,GAA,SV%,SHO. It will be on yahoo with the live draft sometime near the end of September on a weekend evening. Must be an active player, if interested message me with your e-mail and I will send you an invite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad