Dec 10, 2012
pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Puckschmuck*

Thank you for beating the desert mutts :handclap:

DON'T STOP THE PARTY!

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
If the playoffs were to start today, it would be Wild vs Blackhawks. That would be a bit intense

Or we'd get completely stomped a la Columbus on their playoff run.

We'd get a few goals, i'm sure, but at best we'd take it to six games. Highly doubt we'd win the series.

But any way you look at it, it'd be a PAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Fun game.
Cullen found Koivu's unused stash of Beast Light (Koivu only drinks the real ****).
Heatley was delivered to the arena under cover of night and finally avoided turning to stone. Then he was pierced with an arrow just to rile him up and a mysterious gentleman wearing aviators filled his water bottle with Bud Light.
Suter has been noticeably physical around his net for the second game running. Looks like he's skating through spider webs and flailing at anything nearby to get them out of his face. I can see how cobwebs would accumulate back there, since Brodin has been warding off visitors left and right.

On a sad note, Mikael Granlund and later Oliver Ekman-Larsson of the Coyotes, both succumbed to Pitbull Madness, which causes players to suddenly and without warning propel themselves into the boards at 200mph.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
On a sad note, Mikael Granlund and later Oliver Ekman-Larsson of the Coyotes, both succumbed to Pitbull Madness, which causes players to suddenly and without warning propel themselves into the boards at 200mph.
Granlund meant to do that. He wanted to show his critics that he could take the physical punishment of the NHL.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Last night's game has to be one of the more complete games I have seen Minnesota play in recent weeks.

They seemed to let up a bit towards the end (not really counting the fluke goal), but all in all, just a good overall effort that, if seen more often, will result in more goals and wins.

Nice job, Wild.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad