GDT: 2/26/13 | Calgary Flames VS The Unbeatables | 7 PM CT | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
any idea will granlund play point or rw in the pp?

Urheilulehti's (weekly Finnish sports magazine) Savolainen says on Twitter that Granlund takes Koivu's spot and Mikko takes up Heatley's position in front of the net. I'm assuming he watched the practice since he lives in Minneapolis, but I don't know where he got it from. He's pretty reliable, though, he's buds with Russo.

Here's the tweet in Finnish:
Samuel Savolainen ‏@UL_Savolainen

Granlund pääsee näyttämään vahvuuksiaan. Koivu sijoittuu maalin edustalle,MG:n roolina pyörittää peliä.Nyt olisi hyvä paikka onnistua #änäri

Dudicles

Oct 1, 2010
You sir, must be psychic;)

I have to admit, it would be fun to come to this board and see the chaos if Granlund had a great game and was then scratched. Sure, I'd be upset as well, but it might be an adventure worth having!

Dudicles

Oct 1, 2010
Urheilulehti's (weekly Finnish sports magazine) Savolainen says on Twitter that Granlund takes Koivu's spot and Mikko takes up Heatley's position in front of the net. I'm assuming he watched the practice since he lives in Minneapolis, but I don't know where he got it from. He's pretty reliable, though, he's buds with Russo.

Here's the tweet in Finnish:

I always felt Heatley was better suited in the slot instead of in front of the net because of his shot. I suppose his non-mobility is what causes Yeo to continue having him stand in front of the net.

I like Koivu in front much better.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
so the pp lines are

Parise-Koivu
Granlund
Spurgeon-Suter

Cullen-Heatley
Seto-Bouchard
Gilbert

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Nice to see some true undefeated players recognized on the road to 48-0. Ski-U-Mah!

Dont worry guys, even if we lose this one, me and my 2-1 GDT record is coming for Thursday's game so we're bound to win that one :sarcasm:

But really though, i missed Saturday's Calgary game but i'm watching this one. Hopefully it is a good all-around game.
One of these days I should do another GDT and double down on my 1-0 record.

Kinda OT but I really like HF Flames fans avatar theme.
Feel like I'm the last person who should say this but....they have fans on HF?

SwimToTheMoon

Wild fan in WPG
Sep 5, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Look at what happened on here when Calgary beat us on Saturday. What'll happen if (dare I say it) we lose to them AGAIN tonight?

Might be a good time to stay off these boards for a few days.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
We absolutely have to win this tonight. Any loss is tough but this one would be extra tough.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul

tumblr_l7loatCkjR1qcjqeb.jpg

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
My prediction: Wild's offence finally starts to produce and we see an amazing game with plenty of highlight reel goals from Wild and mostly everyone has a great game, including Granlund who flourishes on the first PP unit. Bäckström gets a 9 save shutout. Heatley has a breakaway.

Reasoning: I can't watch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad