GDT: 2/26/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Buffalo VS Tampa Bay

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
While the game was disappointing, we did get our chances. Ryan Miller stood tall. We should give some credit where credit is due.

Only generating 31 shots on goal with 6 power plays while being down a man 1 time is complete horse ****. Put 40+ on net every night.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
You know what's weird about the power play (at least as it appears to me)?

The PP is expected to get results where everything else is a process.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Sure, Miller stood tall, but good teams win these games. This is the same old Lightning and it won't change with Boucher and his peons at the helm. Fire him for ****s sake and bring up Cooper! I have a feeling Cooper will be coaching in the NHL next year, might as well be for us.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
**** this team. Underachieving bunch of *******s. This team shouldn't miss the playoffs but we will be competing for a top 10 pick. Disgusting.

And we'll **** that up, too. We'll end up with the 11th pick.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Boucher went to Lee fairly regularly after Salo got hurt. Didn't see much of Aulie in the final two periods.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
****ing sabres lost 4 in a row. coach just got **** canned.

we have the ****ing lead.

we lose. 2-1

so sick of this ****.

christ.

i love these *******s. but for ****s sake. we need WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
It amazes me how little people actually watch of the game. Lee had the penalty early which he deserved as he rushed the clearance. The pass in front was a dumb play but didn't lead to a goal. Besides that he played fantastic, was our most physical player, moved the puck out of the zone well, he just needs to start collecting dpme points.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Lightning outshot Buf 31-22.

How was the game decided? BUF PP: 0-1, 1 shot. TB PP: 0-6, 9 shots.

Faceoffs pretty even at 28-27 TB.

Garon kept us in it, no reason not to get another start. Credit to Miller, as he did play well...just wish he wouldn't play like that every time against us. Frustrating loss.

kisin

Sep 22, 2009
Czech republic
It amazes me how little people actually watch of the game. Lee had the penalty early which he deserved as he rushed the clearance. The pass in front was a dumb play but didn't lead to a goal. Besides that he played fantastic, was our most physical player, moved the puck out of the zone well, he just needs to start collecting dpme points.

You must be Brian Lee's mom.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

I wouldn't say he played fantastic, but he wasn't a liability out there. I have noticed his outlet passes are pretty poor, but he wasn't horrible out there tbh.

Aulie actually looked pretty good out there, though. He needs more ice time.

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
I really don't know what to say about this game...bad ice....poor officiating? (They gave us too many power plays and wore us out I guess).

Just plain sloppy defense....every time we get the puck we have to get rid of it like a hot potato and throw it out front. I just don't get it - guess I'll just tune into the Panthers or Hurricanes games because those are the only ones we seem to dominate.

After this 4 game road trip we should be down at the bottom of the SE division.

daze

Feb 23, 2013
Florida
I'm not usually negative after a loss... but how do you not win with SIX powerplays, out-shooting the last place team in the East, and hit the post like three times. UGH. Cancel the season!

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
we just CAN'T lose a game like this.

BRING A ****ING SPECIAL TEAMS COACH

And I'm starting to think that if we could get a good piece in exchange of Purcell I wouldn't mind moving him

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Going to give him the Norris after today's marvellous performance.

Mr Underhill

Jan 25, 2007
They need to stop dicking around in the PP and just put Stamkos on the left circle every single time - every single second. Just keep scheming to get him the one timer every time they have possession.

Quit putting him in the slot. Quit rotating people in and out of the left circle.

Just leave him there and keep feeding it to him.

How do you have the deadliest play from the deadliest player in the game and you don't abuse it?

They've tried to do it a bit more lately but it's not enough.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
They need to stop dicking around in the PP and just put Stamkos on the left circle every single time - every single second. Just keep scheming to get him the one timer every time they have possession.

Quit putting him in the slot. Quit rotating people in and out of the left circle.

Just leave him there and keep feeding it to him.

How do you have the deadliest play from the deadliest player in the game and you don't abuse it?

They've tried to do it a bit more lately but it's not enough.

They already abused it and the other teams know where he's going to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad