GDT: 2/21/13 7PM Bowl of Oates: Gretzky's Mickey Mices vs. Adonis Leonsis' Frankfurters

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
attachment.php

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
Before the Rangers game, I said we would get 4 points from these 3 games. I stand by that.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
On the way home from work I heard on 980 a commerical for single game tickets for sale for tonights game. First time in a long time I can remember hearing something like that for the Caps. I wouldn't call it a positive sign for Uncle Teddy and the Caps.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Thinking about printing off token GM signage just in case I need it

fix the D mcphee has a nice ring to it

Fire GMGM meh

Thats a damn good idea. I'll be at the game on Saturday and I'd hold one up if I had one. Need a big one though. Big like those signs of peoples heads you see at college games a lot lately. Huge GM sign. How are thhose made?

wtgfn.jpg

My seats are in section 208 though. Slim chance of TV exposure.

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
Thats a damn good idea. I'll be at the game on Saturday and I'd hold one up if I had one. Need a big one though. Big like those signs of peoples heads you see at college games a lot lately. Huge GM sign. How are thhose made?

wtgfn.jpg

My seats are in section 208 though. Slim chance of TV exposure.

Kinkos, Staples Copy and Print, etc

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
On the way home from work I heard on 980 a commerical for single game tickets for sale for tonights game. First time in a long time I can remember hearing something like that for the Caps. I wouldn't call it a positive sign for Uncle Teddy and the Caps.

I was flipping channels and heard a snippet of a commercial. Did it say something about "do your part"?

msrulo

Feb 3, 2013
Toronto, ON

Good news

gmgm.gif

MackenKracken

Jan 31, 2013
VA

Lol the facebook posted somthing about them releasing 200 extra tickets for $44 a pop. aka not selling out anymore and heres the left overs

leftover.jpg

Brad Tolliver

Terror Goes Into
Feb 17, 2004
Overtime
Still????
Its funny how people think they know everything.

Some team gets a 50 point player at the TD and wins the cup and everyone lauds getting said player as genius and said GM is lauded as someone to emulate. Even though 4 other GMs did the same thing and it didn't work out.

Every fan base has the fans that think they know everything and what should be done. The fascination before the season even started was with the Flyers and blockbuster trades or pushing x acquisition as a dumpster dive, but praising other similar acquisitions as genius.

Liberati0n*

No, nhl.com, this game is not being broadcast in my area. ****ing ****s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad