Vlasic Jones
Korchinski Megna
Phillips Crevier

Mrazek/Soderblom

Injured: Bedard Murphy Anthanasiou Beauvillier Tinordi Hall
Turns out all those waiver pickups were completely worthless

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
How the hell is Reichel supposed to get anything going playing with f***in Entwistle?
We don't question Richardson. If Van can just not skate so fast, Donato will help.

Took the over on 5.5 shots for the Hawks in the first. Feeling good about it.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
How the hell is Reichel supposed to get anything going playing with f***in Entwistle?
Just stop with those pitiful excuses. Entwistle works his ass off to create opportunities for teammates for those willing to get involved, and that ain't Reichel at this stage in his career. I expect he will remain a perimeter player until he has his confidence ..... but if that is his only game to play on the perimeter with one and done plays, as far as I'm concerned he can go elsewhere.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Entwistle works his ass off to create opportunities

Are you f***ing serious?

Entwistle may work his ass off but it does not result in opportunities for anyone. He has no talent and is a blackhole in offensive end

If not for Luke Richardson love affair with him and our pathetic roster he would be in AHL not an NHL regular

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Are you f***ing serious?

Entwistle may work his ass off but it does not result in opportunities for anyone. He has no talent and is a blackhole in offensive end

If not for Luke Richardson love affair with him and our pathetic roster he would be in AHL not an NHL regular
The only thing pathetic is you thinking Reichel can play like this and expect to stay in the NHL.

So you hate the Hawks and you blame the guys who work hard and not the floater expecting others to do the dirty work. I get it but those days are gone. Kane has gone elsewhere.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I do not knowvif Ivam lucky in not being able to view this gamevon TV here i Ottawa where I live..

The policy apparently is that the game is blocked out in my area...It is being shown on Sportnet Pacific in Canada uit for sone reason it is backed out for Ottawa viewers that can watch other games being shown of Canadian teams playing tonight ..ie Toronto and Ottawa 's games are being shown on a different network (2 TSN) channels and the TB-Bostin game is on 2 Soortsnet Channels but Soirts net Pacific is blocked out so I cannot see the Van at Chi game.

I also pay for NHL Center Ice but that gets blocked for games scheduled to be shown on Canadian chanels(Sportsmen or TSN)..

So I have no way to watch this game.

So maybe I am lucky not to watch in pain?

I feel I shoukd call NHL Head Offices to getcanexpkanation of why if Sportier Pacific is blocked ourcwhen Sens and or Toronto is playing and if blockedout in my area then why cannot NHK Center Ice which I pay extra for is not able to show the alternative local chicago or American feed?

I should be afforded 1 Avenue to see the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad