GDT: 2/13/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Guess the season wasn't over when Sergachev got injured after all.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Is Vasy not tracking pucks well from the point still a concern?

Wait nm I still don’t give a crap.

Reactions: Outl4w

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I watched the Boston feed highlights of this game... is everything alright with Jack Edwards? He genuinely sounds like he has trouble with getting any words out of his mouth.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I watched the Boston feed highlights of this game... is everything alright with Jack Edwards? He genuinely sounds like he has trouble with getting any words out of his mouth.
Thank f*** I have an option to choose the feed this year.

Hell of a game by Vasy and the PK did very well keeping the Bruins off the scoreboard. We need more games like this out of Vasy.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011

Nope it’s pretty sad. They should of cut it off at the 41 game mark and just said thanks but this isn’t going to work. No one can possibly enjoy this

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
How he has remained in that job for as long as he has is mind-boggling to me. He has always been unlistenable to as a play by play guy (he was very good on SportsCenter) and now, I agree, he has gotten worse. The only way I can describe it, in addition to the marble mouth you describe, is that usually an announcer's cadence will reflect the tempo of whatever game he is calling but his is completely disconnected from it.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I've seen a lot of articles suggesting there's something going on ranging from drinking to health. I have no idea. What I found out by reading your post is that he's still calling games. I thought he was out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad