dG96qc8.png

VJxK1OD.png

rSwMLhR.png

8dEIEAj.png

B5qE6Uk.png

hef38Ow.png

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Jeannot's first game back is against the man that injured him. IIRC it was a hit from behind by Frédéric that put him out, but I'm surprised no video popped up because I thought it was questionable at the time. Maybe I'm wrong.

Also McAvoy decked him earlier in the season, so we might see some revenge on Boston tonight.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
^
Jeannot's first game back is against the man that injured him. IIRC it was a hit from behind by Frédéric that put him out, but I'm surprised no video popped up because I thought it was questionable at the time. Maybe I'm wrong.

Also McAvoy decked him earlier in the season, so we might see some revenge on Boston tonight.

He definitely got boarded. Frederic hit him right in the numbers I was surprised there wasn’t a fine

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
What this team has been missing...

View attachment 818771
I think we miss Maroon a bit. Not so much for the fighting, but I think he lead the way when it came to the "attitude" the team had over the last few years. Well, since we got him. We seemed way more willing to stand our ground, and the last thing our opponent's wanted to do was get us emotionally involved in the game.

Seeing a lot of passiveness this year when it comes to the rough side of the game. We used to be pretty chippy.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I think we miss Maroon a bit. Not so much for the fighting, but I think he lead the way when it came to the "attitude" the team had over the last few years. Well, since we got him. We seemed way more willing to stand our ground, and the last thing our opponent's wanted to do was get us emotionally involved in the game.

Seeing a lot of passiveness this year when it comes to the rough side of the game. We used to be pretty chippy.
This is not just the Bolts, it's the trend across the NHL. And still, they're 7th in PIMs so it's not like they've been choir boys relative to the rest of the league.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe Eyssimont will be a real PitA for Boston with Jeannott back. I'm hoping he specifically pisses off Marchand. He hasn't been as impactful as he was earlier in the season, for whatever reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00