GDT: 2/10/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm feeling Killorn is gonna get a goal tonight. I really like the way he's playing

TheDentist

Jan 5, 2011
Things could be worse. If we would have played yesterday, this would have been a 5th straight loss....

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Stamkos and Marty need to be split. They the largest defensive liability on the team. I'd rather have MAB + Gilroy on the ice together at this point.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
How many times will Stammer fail to get the puck out of his own zone. He's becoming a huge liability in the defensive zone, it wasn't this bad last year!

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
The Rangers do no wrong. Ever.

And its Chris Lee.

A bit ridiculous, but ok.

We get the **** end of the stick on tons of calls. You're lucky you don't have to deal with Pittsburgh as much as we do every year.

We have guys take runs at our guys and then when anyone in our organization says the slightest thing about it, they get fined. Yet, their organizations can call others jokes and "threaten to take their puck and leave" and not get a slap on the wrist.

They've let a ton of crap go on both sides, but don't say the Rangers "get away with everything" because they simply don't.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Nacho doesnt even know how to time entry into the OZ properly.

Lol.

Fire Boucher.

Sadly with all of the veterans on this team, they still need a coach like Tortorella. Reminds them that every game matters. No roll-over-and-die attitude.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Does anyone have an explanation as to why Lindback hold his glove high and makes a downward motion to make a save? It makes no sense and is clearly more motion doing it that way. That was a carbon copy of the Kovalchuk goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad