Post-Game Talk: 2-1 OT Win ... Still alive!

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
You and your cherry kool-aid , me and my Longmorn single malt, 16.
Cheers, now you are using the homeless as a hockey argument it seems such a waste of time. You need to find a social website, maybe Olivia would understand.
Only a real pill uses priviledged to describe a person while boasting about drinking a 16 year old scotch {which is now discontinued)
Jesus...you wannabes

• Haha
Reactions: therealkoho

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
There was a moment I believe where Pasta was picking on Rielly and Knies stepped in and asked him to fight him instead. After a brief pause Knies laughed in his face and said "That's what I thought".
Yup, Pasta is a little bitch, and Knies is a beauty. Kid has ice in his veins and if he develops any kind of mean streak he is going to be very hard to handle. Excited to see him grow over the next few years.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Yup, Pasta is a little bitch, and Knies is a beauty. Kid has ice in his veins and if he develops any kind of mean streak he is going to be very hard to handle. Excited to see him grow over the next few years.

what a beauty. Like you said, hes only gonna get better the next few years.

Reactions: arso40

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Only a real pill uses priviledged to describe a person while boasting about drinking a 16 year old scotch {which is now discontinued)
Jesus...you wannabes
Wannabe what, a kool-aid drinking fan whose cannot think for himself, and inspite of your pretend perfection, your favourite team will never win a Stanley before my favourite team.
Drinking a good scotch is not privledge it is absolute necessity to survive 56 years. Especially a scotch as rare as a Stanley Cup in Toronto.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Cause Keefe is a shit coach and doesnt have the balls to make a big move like that.

After game 1, I had seen enough playoff games from Samsonov to safely say he will never bring a team anywhere in the playoffs. Hes way too chaotic, way too inconsistent, how can a team succeed with that in the playoffs. Its going to seep into your skaters playing in front of that mess every night when everyone needs to be at the top of their game. There is no calming presence from Samsonov.

Would have much rather try and make a big play going to Woll from game 2 onwards, giving the guy who is going to be here next year competing for a potential number 1 spot some more playoff experience.

Gotta say, I'm happy that Sammy has played his last game as a leaf though thats for sure.
$3.5M towards a real goalie. If Keefe loses in 7 how does that reflect?

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
May hockey baby !!!

This team is in desperate need of a defencemen that can shoot a puck. Our PP sucks because they cover our forwards and our D can't shoot.

I mean, can you set anyone up better than this?

Great play by Magic Mitch
$3.5M towards a real goalie. If Keefe loses in 7 how does that reflect?

They'll win in 7. We get 2nd round, but we have to keep Galaxybrain Keefe on

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
May hockey baby !!!

Great play by Magic Mitch

They'll win in 7. We get 2nd round, but we have to keep Galaxybrain Keefe on
No, they would have won in 7 if they started with Woll. They could still lose. Asking Woll to win 3 in a row is no small order.

leafs in five

Feb 4, 2007
engelland
love having Woll gliding around back there playing the puck and releasing dmen for easy exits instead of covering everything up for faceoffs

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
OK find one. A player standing still, the referee taking him at 90-degree angle at speed.

Well that proves it !

I thought it was funny because ref clearly took him out, you see diving and ref/ Bettman/Jacobs conspiracy :D
Both things happen frequently:

An opposing player bumps Marchand in a scrum and he fall over like he's been poleaxed, hoping to draw a penalty. Perfect example was in game 1 where Domi touched him on the leg and he collapsed in agony - holding the wrong leg.

Linesmen jump in on a play like that, usually to protect the weaker player, by wrapping their arms around him. It's very rare for a player to fall down like that. Marchand usually takes to opportunity to get in a couple of little stick jabs.

Marchand is excellent at those little plays that draw penalties - there's no need to whine about childish conspiracies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
The first team to ever turn that trick is our Toronto Maple Leafs in the 1942 Stanley Cup Final

Pete Langelle scored the series winner and Turk Broda appeared in all 7 games. Sweeney Schriner lead all Leafs goal scorers with 6, captain Syl Apps had 5.

Apps would play one more season for the Leafs before leaving to join the Canadian Armed Forces in Europe. It was his second trip to Europe, the first being his Gold Medal showing in the 1936 Berlin Olympics as a pole vaulter.

Hap Day won his 1st cup as the coach of the team after winning the 1932 Cup as a Leafs captain who was partnered with King Clancy on what was considered the best defensive pairing in the league.
Not just down 3-1 - down 3-0! Still the only team to do it in the finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad