Post-Game Talk: 2-1 OT Win ... Still alive!

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Forgot to add, Domi was a beast in the faceoff circle tonight.

He could present an added weapon at centre. Worth a resign perhaps at the right price. Bert also I suppose at the right price.

There will be serious turnover barring a Cup Finals, so, where will the money saved go? As long as players don't price themselves out of the market...

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Sorry can't help myself lol...

IMG_8271.jpeg

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
Joey Woll back to making his case for goalie of the future.

Matthew Knies looking like he might have some clutch DNA.
If Woll stays healthy everyone will forget about that Swayman story. Woll has a calming aura to his game that all elite goalies have. At no point tonight did I feel like he was going to lose the goalie battle. Give him some time to gain some confidence and if he stays healthy I’m sure he’ll develop into one of the elites

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Also, my boy Pontus with the Penalty of the Year award on Marchand.

I know it was offsetting but just nice to see him put out for once, instead of just getting under our skin.

If Woll stays healthy everyone will forget about that Swayman story. Woll has a calming aura to his game that all elite goalies have. At no point tonight did I feel like he was going to lose the goalie battle. Give him some time to gain some confidence and if he stays healthy I’m sure he’ll develop into one of the elites

I have no doubt to his talent. Health will be the big question.

Last edited:

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Yup, definitely another good option. And as notbias pointed out, nothing stopping us from giving JT some shift with 34/88 even if he is regularly lining up on 3rd line.

Marner definitely looked his best tonight of the series by a good margin.

If we somehow manage to win this series and Matthews gets back healthy then we may have something here...

Reactions: Sypher04

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad